Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Just noticed the following at the bottom of the email:

"You are receiving this communication because you are subscribed to "Fundraising" from the North Melbourne Kangaroos."

Match Centre emails

"You are receiving this communication because you are subscribed to "General Club Updates" from the North Melbourne Kangaroos."

Replacement game emails/surveys

"You are receiving this communication because you are an AFL member with game day access for the North Melbourne Football Club."
"You are receiving this communication because you are an AFL member for the North Melbourne Football Club."

You might need to check what emails you are subscribed to with the club.
Thanks GR. I want to get down to Arden St to check out the shop at some stage so hopefully can sort it out in person!

Wonder what I have to subscribe to to find out how many other supporters in my town.
That email:

You are receiving this communication because you are subscribed to "Membership Updates" from the North Melbourne Kangaroos.

The options are all over the place:

You are receiving this communication because you are a 2022 member of the North Melbourne Kangaroos.
You are receiving this communication because you are a member of the North Melbourne Football Club.

Thanks GR. I want to get down to Arden St to check out the shop at some stage so hopefully can sort it out in person!
No worries, so it's quite possibly be what each member has been subscribed to.

It comes up with an error message trying to manage my subscriptions 😫
Is that from the newest email that was sent?

Mine opened up fine. Not sure why we need to so many lists though.

1651655487112.png

Last edited:
It comes up with an error message trying to manage my subscriptions 😫
I went to log in to the membership portal but kept saying wrong password so I tried to reset it. 45 minutes later I still don't have the password reset email either. It says it's going to the correct place. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you guys receive the major raffle email? sruss tazaa
Nothing GR
Just noticed the following at the bottom of the email:

"You are receiving this communication because you are subscribed to "Fundraising" from the North Melbourne Kangaroos."

Match Centre emails

"You are receiving this communication because you are subscribed to "General Club Updates" from the North Melbourne Kangaroos."

Replacement game emails/surveys

"You are receiving this communication because you are an AFL member with game day access for the North Melbourne Football Club."
"You are receiving this communication because you are an AFL member for the North Melbourne Football Club."

You might need to check what emails you are subscribed to with the club.
So two weeks ago on the phone the club subscribed to each and every single one of these. No change
That email:

You are receiving this communication because you are subscribed to "Membership Updates" from the North Melbourne Kangaroos.

The options are all over the place:

You are receiving this communication because you are a 2022 member of the North Melbourne Kangaroos.
You are receiving this communication because you are a member of the North Melbourne Football Club.
It’s a mess
No worries, so it's quite possibly be what each member has been subscribed to.

Latest email about the indigenous gear.

'You are receiving this communication because you are subscribed to "Merchandise" from the North Melbourne Kangaroos.'

sruss giantroo Gasometer Only Forwards
So got a call from Liam today and the issue has been solved.

As I’ve been alluding to the issue comes up when emails are changed or updated, there is an additional membership purchased or removed.

There are layers upon layers of issues at play here and it required the club to dive deep into what’s going wrong here.

They are aware it’s a widespread issue and lots of members have complained and received feedback and it seems to have garnered a response.

I would email them some lengthy detailed feedback and they’ll sort you out.

The North Melbourne Kangaroos have reached a new membership record of 46,401 so far in 2022, surpassing the club’s previous record of 46,357, set only last year.

The North Melbourne Kangaroos have reached a new membership record of 46,401 so far in 2022, surpassing the club’s previous record of 46,357, set only last year.

Timing is magnificent

Timing is magnificent
Explosion Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Back