Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve also not received any, but didn’t get this one either. Super shitty that I lined up for 20 mins to get my member scarf last week but they wouldn’t hand it over because I couldn’t produce the email that they allegedly (but absolutely didn’t) send me on 19/03.
I don’t bother any more collecting my yearly scarf or beanie for this very reason. My daughter works for an opposition team and they post their caps or scarfs at the beginning of the year (before the season starts) ….
FFS how hard would this be for North to do the same ?!

Club could likely fix a lot of this with a direct messaging system through the NMFC app rather than emailing, which thanks to the reliance on the digital membership should be a huge focus going forward

Assuming everyone allows notifications through the app on their device. And then assuming people don't ignore their notifications. I have this happening with three apps that we've created at work and so I get lots of notifications all day long and I tend to ignore all of them.

If people aren't getting their emails, this may be obvious but check your junk and add it to the safe sender list. Otherwise call the club and sort it out.

There are over a dozen a week - they are very active.

I may just be lucky but I have never had an issue since joining nearly 20 years ago.

• My membership is on auto renew.(but you can stop any payment)
  • I pick my scarf from the ground at a home game.
  • My email just works - lucky I guess.
  • I use the app for my ticket - no issue once I was set up but it was fiddly to set up.

I don't want to down play anyone's issue, rather express surprise and good fortune.

Just on the 25 dollar voucher that members get I am pretty sure it wasn't only redeemable at the GF game but any home game (for a total of 25,not 25 each game) I did get that email.
How does it work? l didn't even know about it..

If people aren't getting their emails, this may be obvious but check your junk and add it to the safe sender list. Otherwise call the club and sort it out.

There are over a dozen a week - they are very active.

I may just be lucky but I have never had an issue since joining nearly 20 years ago.

• My membership is on auto renew.(but you can stop any payment)
  • I pick my scarf from the ground at a home game.
  • My email just works - lucky I guess.
  • I use the app for my ticket - no issue once I was set up but it was fiddly to set up.

I don't want to down play anyone's issue, rather express surprise and good fortune.
I think the surprise is that yours works

How does it work? l didn't even know about it..
You just get the cashier to scan your membership barcode. There was a few places it didn't work and you can't buy alcohol with it bust I'm pretty sure all the non fancy places accepted. Also worked in the premiership club if you have access there

For WA members, there has been a delay in issuing barcodes for the Freo game due to the removal of COVID restrictions coming into effect tonight, specifically no more capacity limits.

They're expecting tickets to be released on Monday or Tuesday next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure why people are complaining about lack of email communication from the club. I find it to be excellent.

They just sent my 3 year old (who currently can't read or write) and 5 year old (who has one term of prep schooling under his belt) a very comprehensive survey on match attendance.

Keep up the good work 👍

I'm not sure why people are complaining about lack of email communication from the club. I find it to be excellent.

They just sent my 3 year old (who currently can't read or write) and 5 year old (who has one term of prep schooling under his belt) a very comprehensive survey on match attendance.

Keep up the good work 👍

After repeated phone calls and sending test emails I have received 3 emails from the club within the last week. That is more than in the last 12 months.

Has anyone else seen any improvement?

Keep up the good work 👍
Haha. Yes, they just sent my 3 year old the same email. Asking her why she hasn’t been to the footy this year? 🙄

I’m asking a massive favour here from the collective but is anyone able to let me know whenever they receive an email from the club.

Doesn’t have to be a screenshot but maybe day and time it was sent so it can be tracked.

I’m trying to troubleshoot the issue with the club and so far everything they’ve tried just isn’t working.

I’m asking a massive favour here from the collective but is anyone able to let me know whenever they receive an email from the club.

Doesn’t have to be a screenshot but maybe day and time it was sent so it can be tracked.

I’m trying to troubleshoot the issue with the club and so far everything they’ve tried just isn’t working.
Have we tried turning the club off for 5-minutes and then turning the power back on?

Have we tried turning the club off for 5-minutes and then turning the power back on?
Yeah, they tried that just before the first bounce last Sunday. Left the power off for the full duration of the game. Hopefully, we'll find out tomorrow night if they've turned it back on yet.

Yeah, they tried that just before the first bounce last Sunday. Left the power off for the full duration of the game. Hopefully, we'll find out tomorrow night if they've turned it back on yet.
Sunday? I think the powers been switched off for over 20 years

But legit if an email comes through for team news, injury news, etc I would be most appreciative.

You want my raffle tickets ? Came today.

After repeated phone calls and sending test emails I have received 3 emails from the club within the last week. That is more than in the last 12 months.

Has anyone else seen any improvement?
I had a reply from a Member Retention this week assuring me that they were investigating the email issues

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Back