NRL 2022 NRL SuperCoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute shocker - 802

Traded Bullemor and Hughes in for 64 combined. Despite running the numbers I decided to take A.Crichton over Hynes to start the season. Turbo captain was terrible again and Manu/Sloan scored shit all. Martin and nikora disappointing too. No idea what trades to do. Yuck!

Screenshot_20220322-102301_SuperCoach.jpg Screenshot_20220322-102311_SuperCoach.jpg

Might wait until teams come out tonight, but as I said yesterday Staggs is absolutely gone for Clifford via Mann (or Gagai). Dunno if I should trade Crichton but I really need more from him at that pricepoint seeing how poor captain options are at the moment. Sucks Schneider doesn't have DPP otherwise I'd look at getting Hynes for a much needed captain option

Staggs is like Charlie Skidmarks all over again, does absolutely nothing isolated on the one side when the play is on the otherside or in the middle, never gets involved to improve his base stats, he simply has just gotta go.

Thoughts though on where I could improve? Be it bench points or onfield

Want Hynes no matter what so I'm doing Crichton > J.king, Bullemor > Tass, Schneider > Hynes

Don't even care if this screws my cash gen, Ive got Hynes and Hughes as my HFBs and it's now my second complete position (FB is the other)

Fantasy ive traded Bullemor and Tuilagi for Thompson and Starling

RDT will come up with something. I haven't used any trades yet and may not even trade this round. I'll just shuffle my 17 as max king will come in

Want Hynes no matter what so I'm doing Crichton > J.king, Bullemor > Tass, Schneider > Hynes

Don't even care if this screws my cash gen, Ive got Hynes and Hughes as my HFBs and it's now my second complete position (FB is the other)

Fantasy ive traded Bullemor and Tuilagi for Thompson and Starling

RDT will come up with something. I haven't used any trades yet and may not even trade this round. I'll just shuffle my 17 as max king will come in
I was thinking a similar Hynes move too involving Crichton and Schneider

Just don't think I can do it yet, considering I'll want Cleary eventually also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gone Fifita, Hastings, Russell > J King, Olakau’atu, Keary. 144k in the bank.

Team been a bit gutted this week by injury/suspension with Grant, L Martin, Tuilagi, Hastings out so far - but happy enough with those trades to give me a Solid 17 on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2022 NRL SuperCoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back