Tago elite

I need my first upgrades to be in my 2RFs to get him into my centres

Or find a way to get rid of Schiller or Ilias or something
I quickly got rid of Ilias to Munster.
think he’s fools gold.

I quickly got rid of Ilias to Munster.
think he’s fools gold.
He'll be a very very very slow burn

Has no decent base scoring floor to fall back on, probably one of the main reasons why I've held Mann, worst you'll get from him is a 30 and why I rate Lomax (kicks)

Momoisea a bigger concern though, still hasn't came on, don't get why he gets picked if he's not used/used for only 5 minutes a game

SC 14c/808 plus Turbo, Haas, Dearden
FAN 11/486 plus Haas{c], Turbo, M.King, Hiku, Walters, Burton
RDT 12/585 plus Turbo{c}, Haas, Burton, M.King, Nanai

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220328-121424_SuperCoach.jpg
Screenshot_20220328-122409_SuperCoach.jpg Screenshot_20220328-122420_SuperCoach.jpg

Geez, it could've been a much different week if I had Grant and Coates, good or bad, I'm not sure

Potentially Grant being out may have helped me as other sides may have been relying on him more and aside from Mann/Penisini plus Momoiseas horrendous AE I pretty much nailed my side for the week

Momoisea and Bullemor simply have got to go, probably trading Coates too due to the state of my CTW bench as he did a hammy coming into the game, might bring in McDonald from the Storm or another cheapie if there's one to be found, probably bring in Wilton and May, then hopefully I can sit out a few weeks of trades and wait for a few to max out

I 100% would not have improved my rank if I didn't trade hard last 2 weeks, last year I was too conservative this time of year and missed out on Fifita and Papali'i among others who started white hot and maintained it most if not all of the year. Hynes is one of those picks now, you just have to get him

Struggling this season, having made Turbo captain for the first 3 rounds even when i gave Hynes the VC last round, oops (but at least i got him in). Several issues with my side but the biggest has been my 5/8s and CTWs which is why im swinging Sloan > Dearden via Amone (so i can bench him). Traded Katoa in for 20 last round thanks to injury :(

I still like my team but Hughes has been poor after i missed his round 1 score and carrying Turbo along with Amone/Sloan has hurt my scores. Traded Bullemor in after the first round too and now will trade him out.

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 4.24.25 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SC 1,159 Up 23,329 Pos 13,357
much better with Hynes and Munster in the team instead of tomturbo
need to to drop Utoikamanu after injury

FAN 866 Down 648 Pos 4,096
RDT 899 Up 172 Pos 537

Yeah

So this week

1. Those who captained Papz

2. Those who had Papz but captained someone else

3. Those without Papz

I fell into category 2 :huh: 1213, fell from 1170 to 3400, not the worst I guess, but not captaining Papz and leaving Talakai on the bench a big opportunity missed to probably push well into the top 1000

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2022 NRL SuperCoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back