2nds 2022 Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon Razzle Dazzle, show em how it's done so you can debut!
Definitely think there’s a bit of this on it.

“You were close, get a game in and show us how good you can be, there’s a spot in the derby up for grabs”

8 Peel listed players, 26 players in the squad….

Cox, Mundy, Fyfe, Taberner, Wilson, Benning, Johnson, Valente (retired)…

That’s our 42 players. I wonder if they’ll let some of the emergencies play in the scratchie… O’Driscoll, Treacy, Walker or Henry.

The guys in the emergency list are caught in no man’s land with no footy now this weekend due to the covid situation - not ideal. 😟
Worst still - you probably couldn’t have picked 4 players we need to get more game time than Treacy, Henry, Walker and NoD.
If it was Colyer, Blakely, Banfield and Crowden you wouldn’t be too fussed at them missing a week of footy.

The guys in the emergency list are caught in no man’s land with no footy now this weekend due to the covid situation - not ideal. 😟
Worst still - you probably couldn’t have picked 4 players we need to get more game time than Treacy, Henry, Walker and NoD.
If it was Colyer, Blakely, Banfield and Crowden you wouldn’t be too fussed at them missing a week of footy.
I only read that the Eagles vs Sharks reserve game was cancelled. Are the other scratch matches cancelled as well?

Chill people. I'm sure emergencies will play this week. They are never included on the team sheet until the game basically starts.

And I'm very much looking forward to what Amiss, Sturt and Treacy can do in the forward line together, along with Peel's Derksen who isn't terrible either and Ryan Bennell at their feet.

Well that and Erasmus, Blakely and Crowden in the middle, with probably Western and Henry on the outside.

I want to watch a Peel stream so ****ing bad and I know someone goes down and films these scratchies because I saw a highlight or two from last weeks game somewhere. Ploz Freo...

Alternatively, why in the **** is there a 4 week delay between AFL season and WAFL season, get your shit together WAFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chill people. I'm sure emergencies will play this week. They are never included on the team sheet until the game basically starts.

And I'm very much looking forward to what Amiss, Sturt and Treacy can do in the forward line together, along with Peel's Derksen who isn't terrible either and Ryan Bennell at their feet.

Well that and Erasmus, Blakely and Crowden in the middle, with probably Western and Henry on the outside.
They would have to hold back at least a couple. The Peel game is today and the Dockers Sunday.

When are Peel playing? I’m very interested in how Raz, Amiss and Noddy go. And whether Sturt can continue to build on last week. Wouldn’t be surprised if Treacy plays either. I like the idea of Amiss, Treacy and Sturt getting an opportunity to build some synergy, it can only help in the long term.

When are Peel playing? I’m very interested in how Raz, Amiss and Noddy go. And whether Sturt can continue to build on last week. Wouldn’t be surprised if Treacy plays either. I like the idea of Amiss, Treacy and Sturt getting an opportunity to build some synergy, it can only help in the long term.
4:10 Lane Group Stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2022 Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back