Autopsy 2022 Round 5 Heart attack Blues hold on again

Who played well for the Blues in Round 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton-vs-Port-Adelaide.png

6.4.40 - 2.3.15
12.6.78 - 4.5.29
13.8.86 - 10.9.69
14.10.94 - 13.13.91

Quarter Time Stats

Qtr Player Stats.jpg

Half Time Stats

Half Player Stats.jpg

3 Quarter Time Stats

3 Qtr Player Stats.jpg

Full Time Stats

Final Player Stats.jpg

Final Player Stats 2.jpg

Disposals 1.jpg

Stoppages 2.jpg

Possession and marks 3.jpg

Scoring and defence 4.jpg

General 5.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited:

1st Quarter

The Rock Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2nd Quarter

meg ryan orgasm face GIF

3rd Quarter

Ttrpg Hunk GIF by zoefannet

Final Quarter

Oh My God Omg GIF by Laff

Last edited:
Absolutely amateur garbage the second halves against the Dogs, Hawks and now the Power after having big leads.

The directive to slow the game to a crawl is NOT working. Why do we stop taking the game on, stop playing on instinct?? All it does is put us under needless pressure.

I don’t mind slowing the game down ON OCASSION, it shouldn’t be our m.o once a few goals are kicked against us.

We’ve got Saad, Williams and Doch who can run and kick like the best of them, yet we lose all of these weapons because we’re treading water.

This is a clear failure to adapt by Voss and the coaching staff, and questions should now be asked. And I don’t want to hear that this is a physical / fitness issue, it’s not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely amateur garbage the second halves against the Dogs, Hawks and now the Power after having big leads.

The directive to slow the game to a crawl is NOT working. Why do we stop taking the game on, stop playing on instinct?? All it does is put us under needless pressure.

I don’t mind slowing the game down ON OCASSION, it shouldn’t be our m.o once a few goals are kicked against us.

We’ve got Saad, Williams and Doch who can run and kick like the best of them, yet we lose all of these weapons because we’re treading water.

This is a clear failure to adapt by Voss and the coaching staff, and questions should now be asked. And I don’t want to hear that this is a physical / fitness issue, it’s not.

A wins and one loss though

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Round 5 Heart attack Blues hold on again

Back