Game Day 2022 SC Round 3 ... Mid-Price Head Turners

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but my boost would be sideways Whit to Doch. Not ideal.
Yeah ....not a good trade ....every chance Doch does a soft tissue injury ....it's been a fantastic effort to get back on-field though

You’ve mentioned Doch getting a soft tissue twice now? What’s it based on? History?
Last year......and just a gut feel, an interrupted PS, may have on his body going fwd .....you'd expect Doch to be fresh, 2 games into the season, but after 8-10 games ?

Can see him being managed a bit

You’ve mentioned Doch getting a soft tissue twice now? What’s it based on? History?
He's done two knee's. Don't recall a lot of soft tissue injuries. He's probably a reasonable chance of getting managed though.

Cumming a good option if you must sideways Whitfield.

I'm looking forward to this round starting.

Looking at my team, I've only got five PODs remaining - so each of these players need to ton up:
Houston, Lipinski, Caldwell - and the hidden secrets Gawn & Whitfield :p

I have to trade in more PODs
Vive la difference!

Am I crazy for using one of the boosts soley to bring in Andy Brayshaw for Darcy Parish?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I crazy for using one of the boosts soley to bring in Andy Brayshaw for Darcy Parish?
Uh Huh Yes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I have news from the future about Whitfield

He goes 140 against the Suns this weekend in a big win to the Giants
Too late. Already traded the campaigner

Dont do it. I think Brayshaw is set for a big year but at best probably still averages similar to Parish. I think 115 is his limit. Doesnt have the gamestyle to go 120+ over the season. Not a high contested possession, clearance, tackling player like most the super premos are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back