Game Day 2022 SC Round 4 ... Hold or Bold ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply awful umpiring tonight.
What Is This Crap Joe Dirt GIF - What Is This Crap Joe Dirt David Spade -  Descubre & Comparte GIFs

De Cone-ing looks like a fail for anyone that started him, he's on my bench without the E so I have the luxury of starting Paddy Mac or Gibcus.

Leaning towards Gibcus with the weather report in Sydney and Gibcus is getting better with each game,
Take SDK’s 70

19 contested, 10 clearances and 5 tackles.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Irrelevant to the point I was making.

I've watched 10 Neale kicks or handballs that ended up ineffective or turnovers and watched his score go up in direct relation to that possession as if they were effective. Not to mention the -1's for FA's and no point losss for direct turnovers. Watched the same happen last week.

This year he's getting the full CD KOTD treatment and is a must have as a result of it.

I've watched 10 Neale kicks or handballs that ended up ineffective or turnovers and watched his score go up in direct relation to that possession as if they were effective. Not to mention the -1's for FA's and no point losss for direct turnovers. Watched the same happen last week.

This year he's getting the full CD KOTD treatment and is a must have as a result of it.
He was a must have regardless.

Anytime a def rook goes 65-70 we ought to be happy enough. He went alright but thats the high end with no Stewart.
Great score for anyone needing the E
Looks like they've got talent there in SDK. Will be an interesting watch for the rest of the season and the next couple

He had 21 contested possessions and only 1 turnover out of 30, should've been higher if anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

471/5 - meh

VC on Neale, but I think I'll leave the C on Macrae.
Yeah I had the VC on him too, think I'll roll the dice on Macrae/Parish/Steele though

Take the Neale vc if you can
Probably sage advice. I do feel like Macrae can have a night out against the Tigers though, so the temptation is there.

Scaling not done yet. Neale probs 125+ You take that every day
Not for me ....no way I'm taking Neale score as (VC) ......mind you, I don't have the (VC) on him :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back