Game Day 2022 SC Round 4 ... Hold or Bold ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not a clanger (which was all bar one of his inefficient disposals) you still go up in points for how you get the ball or for clearances etc

Some players do, some players don't is very much my experience of watching scoring very closely for a long time. Maybe it's human error, maybe deliberate KOTD, but it happens every game.

As everyone says, identify the KOTD brigade and get on board if you weren't already. ;)

Good to see Berry scaled, even as a non owner he dismantled Dangerfield. Speaking of Danger he somehow got boosted to 70, his game had 50 written all over it.

Irrelevant to the point I was making.

I've watched 10 Neale kicks or handballs that ended up ineffective or turnovers and watched his score go up in direct relation to that possession as if they were effective. Not to mention the -1's for FA's and no point losss for direct turnovers. Watched the same happen last week.

This year he's getting the full CD KOTD treatment and is a must have as a result of it.
Irrelevant? So he has 21 contested, 11 clearances, 6 score involvements and goes at 67% and you are trying to tell me that a 120 is getting KOTD for that game? His disposal was absolutely fine. That was a 142 point game.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

505/3C apparently

Chris Farley Idk GIF

Just drinking my beer

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some players do, some players don't is very much my experience of watching scoring very closely for a long time. Maybe it's human error, maybe deliberate KOTD, but it happens every game.

As everyone says, identify the KOTD brigade and get on board if you weren't already. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back