Game Day 2022 SC Round 4 ... Hold or Bold ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Cone-ing looks like a fail for anyone that started him, he's on my bench without the E so I have the luxury of starting Paddy Mac or Gibcus.

Leaning towards Gibcus with the weather report in Sydney and Gibcus is getting better with each game,

De Cone-ing looks like a fail for anyone that started him, he's on my bench without the E so I have the luxury of starting Paddy Mac or Gibcus.

Leaning towards Gibcus with the weather report in Sydney and Gibcus is getting better with each game,
Everybody overthinking the McCartin call with the weather. He'll probs get 10 spoils and score 100.

Highest average, I'll just slap him on and hope for the best. 10-20 points in it, max

Translation. It's round 4 and I'm going to pretend I'm clever for not making the right call on a underperforming bad selection because he finally got a decent score. Maybe.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
How is Berry a bad pick? It hasn’t been as good as we hoped but he’s still going to make us 100k provided he stays fit

Everybody overthinking the McCartin call with the weather. He'll probs get 10 spoils and score 100.

Highest average, I'll just slap him on and hope for the best. 10-20 points in it, max
Hopefully, 30-40 diff, as SDK is likely to only get 50 or so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ******* hate BT so much.

I think i've made 2 tweets in my life before him.

He is the 3rd. I would never expect a reply but holy shit he is a ******* idiot and i wish he was banned from airwaves.

He’s rant about intercept marks is so infuriating

Like it’s the stat that measures marks from opposition kicks, pretty relevant for defenders I would say but he seems to have a problem with it.

He’s rant about intercept marks is so infuriating

Like it’s the stat that measures marks from opposition kicks, pretty relevant for defenders I would say but he seems to have a problem with it.
Exactly. It's not hard. If the mark is from a turnover its a ****ing intercept you drongo campaigner. He's had multiple arguements over the years with other people about stupid shit thats exactly the same.

As a side issue...Marcus Adams has taken 8 marks down back so far. For a grand total of 39 Campaigner Points.
Yeah Stewart would be on 70+. Ridley 80+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back