Game Day 2022 SC Round 4 ... Hold or Bold ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a side issue...Marcus Adams has taken 8 marks down back so far. For a grand total of 39 Campaigner Points.
Yeah Stewart would be on 70+. Ridley 80+
I coulda swore that an INTERCEPT mark is considered a contested possession. Says he only has 1 so are they counting his INTERCEPT marks uncontested?

Translation. It's round 4 and I'm going to pretend I'm clever for not making the right call on a underperforming bad selection because he finally got a decent score. Maybe.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
He's played 3 games off the back of a highly interrupted season one year after he went just shy of 100. He's not losing money and only needs 2 big scores to make more than most rookies will make.

But tell me you traded out Berry without telling me you traded out Berry lol

What game are you watching?

The one where 1/3rd of Neale's disposals have been ineffective or turnovers and he gets points for them regardless.

If he was getting extra points for the great contested possessions he's had then no problem, but the fact is his score has kept ticking upwards regardless of whether it's ineffective or a turnover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one where 1/3rd of Neale's disposals have been ineffective or turnovers and he gets points for them regardless.

If he was getting extra points for the great contested possessions he's had then no problem, but the fact is his score has kept ticking upwards regardless of whether it's ineffective or a turnover.
19 contested, 10 clearances and 5 tackles. What are you on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back