List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amartey kicked 5 for Swans VFL on the weekend - as did the medium tall they drafted mid-season. Regardless of Jackson's movement, I reckon we have a genuine crack at Amartey

Not a bad shout. He has shown some decent glimpses at senior level and would probably come cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tarryn Thomas is a shell of his former self and looks completely disinterested in things at NMFC.

At his best he’s a difference-maker. A great mix of skill, size, movement, decision-making and can impact through the midfield and forward.

If there’s any chance he pushes to get out of North, hopefully we’re in his ear.

Tarryn Thomas is a shell of his former self and looks completely disinterested in things at NMFC.

At his best he’s a difference-maker. A great mix of skill, size, movement, decision-making and can impact through the midfield and forward.

If there’s any chance he pushes to get out of North, hopefully we’re in his ear.

agree. there's not many players with his upside in the comp. I'd fully launch at him.

Seems like he's got a shit attitude tbh. We'd want to get him cheap.

Seems like he's got a s**t attitude tbh. We'd want to get him cheap.

The shit attitude only seems apparent this year. Something has to have happened between him and the coach I reckon.

Yeah he’d hate to come reasonably cheap but the upside is massive.

The s**t attitude only seems apparent this year. Something has to have happened between him and the coach I reckon.

Yeah he’d hate to come reasonably cheap but the upside is massive.

The pricetag is definitely the key, our cap is pretty tight anyway so it's likely all we can offer unless Jackson goes.

I'm open to getting rough diamonds. Geelong go for them all the time and have huge W's. But they're smart enough to pick blokes they don't need to overpay and keep their list happy about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would people feel about pick 16 this year, pick 16(i.e. 2 late firsts) next year for Jackson?

That's really all that freo have.
Dylan Shiel cost more than that

How would people feel about pick 16 this year, pick 16(i.e. 2 late firsts) next year for Jackson?

That's really all that freo have.

You do realise they can also trade players and picks to get higher up the draft board yeah?

You do realise they can also trade players and picks to get higher up the draft board yeah?

Lobb may be on the move. but that would net them say something about pick 25.

freo fans on the luke jackson page are suggesting that 2 late first rounders (around pick 16) and steak knives is what they would offer. And that we have no leverage.

They can only give us what they can give us. No idea how they get us anywhere near fair value with no reported players on the movie except for potentially lobb.

Lobb may be on the move. but that would net them say something about pick 25.

freo fans on the luke jackson page are suggesting that 2 late first rounders (around pick 16) and steak knives is what they would offer. And that we have no leverage.

They can only give us what they can give us. No idea how they get us anywhere near fair value with no reported players on the movie except for potentially lobb.

Literally any player on their list may request a trade at the end of the year, giving them more options.

I think we need 2-3 ruck/forwards. Daw retired, it’s also hard to see Mitch Brown getting extended, Weideman’s form has been patchy at best and T-Mac’s age.

Should be targeting guys with a few years in the system, either doing well at state league level or delisted free agents (there’s usually a lot of talent on the delisted ruck merry-go-round).

I’d lean toward talented rucks and working on developing them as forwards as opposed to key forwards learning ruck.

I think we need 2-3 ruck/forwards. Daw retired, it’s also hard to see Mitch Brown getting extended, Weideman’s form has been patchy at best and T-Mac’s age.

Should be targeting guys with a few years in the system, either doing well at state league level or delisted free agents (there’s usually a lot of talent on the delisted ruck merry-go-round).

I’d lean toward talented rucks and working on developing them as forwards as opposed to key forwards learning ruck.
Agree but would go the other way. Assuming Jackson stays we've got 2 gun rucks, could get a VFL backup on the cheap for the rookie list.
Weid was serviceable enough as a backup to Jacko, TMc has been ok as a tuck previously. Basically I think it's easier to teach a big forward how to halve a ruck contest than teach a Spencil type how to be a forward.

Some talk about Tarryn Thomas potentially not being at North next year. We should definitely take a look, kid has superstar talent and needs guidance that North can’t offer him atm. Dare I say, we are now a club that’s in a position to take on and get the most out of a struggling kid?

Some talk about Tarryn Thomas potentially not being at North next year. We should definitely take a look, kid has superstar talent and needs guidance that North can’t offer him atm. Dare I say, we are now a club that’s in a position to take on and get the most out of a struggling kid?
Yeah it's a good position to be in, could use his ball use inside 50

Yeah it's a good position to be in, could use his ball use inside 50
Are we able to use a future 1st rounder on him? Or have we run out of 1st rounders to give? I'd go hard for him for sure. I can't see him leaving but maybe he needs a change of environment?

Are we able to use a future 1st rounder on him? Or have we run out of 1st rounders to give? I'd go hard for him for sure. I can't see him leaving but maybe he needs a change of environment?
He's fallen so far down this year he might only be worth a second tbh. Maybe we can offload Weideman too if Norf are dumb enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back