Training 2022 Training Reports and General Club Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruzzy has also been doing a lot of work on his explosive speed together with Nathan Murphy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the lads getting out and getting yards in before pre-season.

I'm sure they're all absolutely flying on the track this time of year.

Do we know when the 1st-4th year players will be back at the club? Senior players won't be there until start of January or am I off the mark there too?

Do we know when the 1st-4th year players will be back at the club? Senior players won't be there until start of January or am I off the mark there too?
From what we have seen in the media it appears Fly's little message has a few thinking about their futures.

Seniors don't have to be there, but to set a good example, they should. Most tend to start early (Pendles, roughy, Adams usual suspects)

Nov 22 is the date.

I’m more interested in the fact that Harry McKay is hanging out with the Collingwood boys 😮
#Recruitment lol jk In a realistic view, The McKay brothers + Adams + Pendles and Wilson are in the same fitness program. That speed project.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2022 Training Reports and General Club Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back