Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re shifting the goal posts here to suit your narrative. And you’re making assumptions about recovery time frames with no medical experience of your own.

Injury recovery timeframes are never going to be accurate 100% of the time. Sometimes unforeseen things happen and recovery takes longer, sometimes a player responds better to rehab than expected and comes back sooner. It’s fine not to trust a predicted recovery timeframe, just don’t pretend like you’ve got a clue on how these things work, we can leave that to the resident experts like The Royal Sampler and Gone Critical

Whoa, you get your knickers in a knot easy. I don't think l mention that l am a medical expert, and l was mentioning what could be the worst case scenario. That is based on knowing someone close to me who has had a similar surgery, which l believe is a endoscopic surgery, and that particular individual is a female basketballer, and their time frame was in the worst case which took them up to 10 weeks to be able to perform their normal sporting endeavours, in terms of putting stress and strenuous activity on their foot. Calm down cowboy...

You’re shifting the goal posts here to suit your narrative. And you’re making assumptions about recovery time frames with no medical experience of your own.

Injury recovery timeframes are never going to be accurate 100% of the time. Sometimes unforeseen things happen and recovery takes longer, sometimes a player responds better to rehab than expected and comes back sooner. It’s fine not to trust a predicted recovery timeframe, just don’t pretend like you’ve got a clue on how these things work, we can leave that to the resident experts like The Royal Sampler and Gone Critical

Plus l don't pretend to know things, maybe unlike yourself...

Whoa, you get your knickers in a knot easy. I don't think l mention that l am a medical expert, and l was mentioning what could be the worst case scenario. That is based on knowing someone close to me who has had a similar surgery, which l believe is a endoscopic surgery, and that particular individual is a female basketballer, and their time frame was in the worst case which took them up to 10 weeks to be able to perform their normal sporting endeavours, in terms of putting stress and strenuous activity on their foot. Calm down cowboy...

“Endoscopic”! That’s the word I meant to say when I said “arthroscopic”. Ta.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back