Harris 1
Bannan 1
Zanker 1
@6.50

Frederick 1 @3.60,

Morris Dalton 1, @2.35

Brown 1 @3.35

Harris 2,3 @3.50, 11

no bookies offering under/overs on womens... first game was a big total is it until they see how the games are being played or something?? guessing each year it will get higher as standard improves

adelaide/port has moved from 73.5 ish to now 85.5 tab! under 85.5 is $1.95 so may go up further... guess they've taken notice of Ports improved attack pre season and Adelaide should score ok... can still find 77.5 on some sites like betright,pointsbet for a nice middle.. or take a basic free hit at BETR 80.5 OVERS ($2.25) TAB 85.5 UNDERS $1.95

Last edited:
going to be nasty weather hitting Melbourne thursday into the evening too! Dees don't play great in WET albeit vs GWS we were still in a low scoring no risk stage/slump.. but were outplayed by Carlton too but hung in... Just feel the weather suits Pies better with ELLIOT/HILL etc up forward.. I'm not as confident in Fridge/Mcdonald in Wet on guys like Quaynor/Moore/Maynard. Mcdonald may not play now I feel we may go Spargo for more pressure up forward if wet or Jordan as an extra mid.

going to be nasty weather hitting Melbourne thursday into the evening too! Dees don't play great in WET albeit vs GWS we were still in a low scoring no risk stage/slump.. but were outplayed by Carlton too but hung in... Just feel the weather suits Pies better with ELLIOT/HILL etc up forward.. I'm not as confident in Fridge/Mcdonald in Wet on guys like Quaynor/Moore/Maynard. Mcdonald may not play now I feel we may go Spargo for more pressure up forward if wet or Jordan as an extra mid.
They dominated that GWS game tbf, just didn't convert.

G’day Lads, I’m looking forward to this finals series. Glorious early Spring weather already and some very loadable markets on the horizon. Truly a great time of year for Degenerates.

Starting with This week, we have been given yet another Orange tinted gift.

As many of you know, I’ve been extremely bullish on the Giants for months now both in H2H markets and in the Futures thread.

The Giants are the only side in season 2023 that is playing “Total Football”. Their style is not based on any sort of gimmick or reliance on certain conditions. This is perhaps best evidenced by the fact that they have won at 10 venues this year. Only 3 sides in history have won at that many venues in a season and all 3 teams won the flag that year.

Logically, in order to win the flag, the Giants need to beat the Saints this week, which they will do at very generous odds. “Total Football” will always overwhelm Negative football in knockout games. We have seen it time and time again across multiple codes.

For the reasons above, THE GIANTS H2H@$1.75 ARE THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.
10 Units

For the reasons above, THE GIANTS H2H@$1.75 ARE THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.
Also like GWS at those odds, although there is a way to get $1.85 on SB too...

AFL Finals > AFL Finals Extra Markets > St Kilda Stage of Elimination > Elimination Final = $1.85.

Same as betting on GWS, but with better odds.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2023 AFL Finals - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back