AFL 2023 AFL Finals - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Which one of you campaigners won a 50 leg multi?

How one very lucky Aussie punter won more than $170,000 from a footy bet worth just $15

According to Sportsbet, the multi consisted of nine same-game multis in which he tipped players to get 20-plus or 25-plus disposals.

The wager broke down as follows: Essendon v Collingwood – seven legs, $6.40; Hawks v Dockers – six legs, $2.87; North Melbourne v Gold Coast – five legs, $2.10; Brisbane v St Kilda – four legs, $2.25; Geelong v Bulldogs – seven legs, $4.44; West Coast v Adelaide – five legs, $2.25; Port v Richmond – four legs, $2.42; Sydney v Melbourne – six legs, $2.46; Carlton v GWS – six legs, $2.20.

Would I put it past sportsbet to send press releases to the big news agencies telling stories about punters winning big from low outlay multis?

Would I put it past them to make these stories up as shameless PR / marketing exercises?

No.

Not saying this one is fake, just that I always take these stories with a grain of salt.

Would I put it past sportsbet to send press releases to the big news agencies telling stories about punters winning big from low outlay multis?

Would I put it past them to make these stories up as shameless PR / marketing exercises?

No.

Not saying this one is fake, just that I always take these stories with a grain of salt.
Dont kill the hope Mouncey. After a long season of making fantastic bets where only the umpires or teams/players i bet on being shit cost me winning, hope is all thats left.

That big win is coming, i can feel it. Those stories are real and the hope they provide brings us degens back. Id appreciate more optimism in future

Dont kill the hope Mouncey. After a long season of making fantastic bets where only the umpires or teams/players i bet on being s**t cost me winning, hope is all thats left.

That big win is coming, i can feel it. Those stories are real and the hope they provide brings us degens back. Id appreciate more optimism in future

I know them feels.

Down bigtime for 2023, my first season loss since 2020.

But this finals series could turn it all around...

847.jpg

I guarantee we're making the right bets. Its just the players choking, not doing what we need them to on the day.
If the players arent f**king us, its then the goal umpires making sure they complete the job.

Glory be, that Dee's goal not counted vs Blues and Keays goal vs Sydney hurt me.:huh:

No.

Dont disagree, I have more faith on a regular on here that posts a huge multi win than anything in the media.

No.

All these big wins/big bets bookies put out are all real, its illegal to make them up and utterly pointless to make something up just for the sake of it

How one very lucky Aussie punter won more than $170,000 from a footy bet worth just $15

According to Sportsbet, the multi consisted of nine same-game multis in which he tipped players to get 20-plus or 25-plus disposals.

The wager broke down as follows: Essendon v Collingwood – seven legs, $6.40; Hawks v Dockers – six legs, $2.87; North Melbourne v Gold Coast – five legs, $2.10; Brisbane v St Kilda – four legs, $2.25; Geelong v Bulldogs – seven legs, $4.44; West Coast v Adelaide – five legs, $2.25; Port v Richmond – four legs, $2.42; Sydney v Melbourne – six legs, $2.46; Carlton v GWS – six legs, $2.20.

How did he get a 50 leg on?
I’m limited to 25 legs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And SB SGM odds are absolutely crap, Bet365 odds twice as good on lots of combinations.
Often found the PointsBet SGM to be better odds most of the times than the Sportsbet SGM. Dont know why it is, I just assume that Sportsbet have more customers so they can crunch their odds in a bit more.

It's the kind of thing I'd do, but no, it wasn't me.

It's the kind of thing I'd do, but no, it wasn't me.
Imagine if a poster won it on here, the first thing some would do is complain it wasnt posted.:D

Its 50 legs.

I have trouble trying to tail 10 leg bets. :$

If the players arent f**king us, its then the goal umpires making sure they complete the job.

Glory be, that Dee's goal not counted vs Blues and Keays goal vs Sydney hurt me.:huh:
I had Melbourne last leg for a big multi. Still hurts, just about sums up my punting career

The guy posted it on Instagram while he was waiting for it to be confirmed. Seems like he had Taranto 20+ as a leg which was initially listed as 19 and then got upgraded after the game.

Actually if he was a poster on here, you would bet the question he would be asking, should I cash out? :$

The guy posted it on Instagram while he was waiting for it to be confirmed. Seems like he had Taranto 20+ as a leg which was initially listed as 19 and then got upgraded after the game.

No.

Yeah this was going the rounds on Insta and TikTok soon after the last game, well before the news article. I’d say legit

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2023 AFL Finals - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back