No Oppo Supporters 2023 afl grand final umpirewood vs brisbane bears 2:30 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how I am going to stomach the next 12 months until, hopefully, anyone but Collingwood are crowned premiers in 2024.

It’s simple … just say ‘what about that advantage call with a minute to go?’ … and then say ‘given it was a margin of 4-points lucky it was on your home ground and was a Lions away game… home ground advantage was definitely the difference’

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don't rate Lachie Neale that highly like Dusty, Bontempelli, Pendlebury, Selwood, Dangerfield & Ablett Jr.
good player but won't hurt you as much as the others.

Said it earlier - Rayner down back for most of the game -even after it was clear he was having a shocker- was bizarre. Bloke's clearly in the early stages of dementia.:drunk:
Did they not play Rayner at half-forward or in the midfield??? What were they thinking??

pies games have ended the same since macrane got there

dodgey frees in front of goal in the early quarters and then oppo cant get the lead back late in the game

the corruption in this one with the paid advantage though was off the charts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only positives to come out of this is that Zorko and hipwood don’t get premiership medals

Brisbane too many passengers
Their midfield let them down
a slowish crab called Mitchell and notorious dick flasher Crisp pulled down the lion mids pants and gave them a bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back