AFL 2023 - AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Something I did early last season that I found worked well. Shots on goal are purely from Round 1, so a tiny sample size, but a bit of value floating around. Odds from Sportsbet.

View attachment 1635335
Curious how this works through the season. Do you just average out their total shots on goal progressively?

Curious how this works through the season. Do you just average out their total shots on goal progressively?
Yeah, I usually have one with the average and then one with 2/3/4/5+ shots... i.e if Dixon kicks 2.2 this week, he'll then be in the 4+ category.

i'll have a go at these 2 -

Chad Warner. Kicked 0.3 against the suns last week, now he comes up against the hawks up at sydney with no buddy.
Most he has kicked in a game is 3, but lets hope that changes

2+ $3.50
3+ $9
4+ $35 b365

Will 'wayward' hayward
kicked 1.3 last week, but has kicked 3 plenty of times in his career. Lets see if mr wayward can kick straight
3+ $6
4+ $20 b365

Amartey is the one for Sydney at a price, feel he's the like for like for Bud that comes in, not confident but you get the void if he doesn't

The other one is Sheldrick they may go the smaller FWD line

All over both 2 and 3+

Re-loading on Hazza Cunningham too

Hayward is a genuine pig, loves having a ping whenever he gets the ball inside 50.

I raise you Papley lol

Those two will take a shot from everywhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always found R2 are pain in the backside to tip and bet on.
Cats, Freo, Dogs & Lions don't really wanna be 0-2.
How gassed will the crows & giants be.
Could the Suns & Hawks produce a "WTF' result ( which I highly doubt).
Good luck and happy punting

I've always found R2 are pain in the backside to tip and bet on.
Cats, Freo, Dogs & Lions don't really wanna be 0-2.
How gassed will the crows & giants be.
Could the Suns & Hawks produce a "WTF' result ( which I highly doubt).
Good luck and happy punting

Tipped the Suns, lets be real Essendon beat witches hats on Sunday. The Suns weren't awful against the Swans the score blew out as Sydney took their chances. They are a better side than Essendon comfortably. Actually can't believe they are not favourites.

Hi all!

Think the Blues are overs on Thursday night. No Stewart and an underdone Sam De Koning and potentially Kolo don't bode well against the likes of Curnow and Mckay. Also think the Cats might struggle against the good big bodied midfielders this year and Cripps and Hewett are exactly that. Break even in the center and the Blues can kick a winning score and win.

Hi all!

Think the Blues are overs on Thursday night. No Stewart and an underdone Sam De Koning and potentially Kolo don't bode well against the likes of Curnow and Mckay. Also think the Cats might struggle against the good big bodied midfielders this year and Cripps and Hewett are exactly that. Break even in the center and the Blues can kick a winning score and win.

Cats really shouldn’t lose 2 in a row

Hi all!

Not saying you’re wrong or we are a lock, but Cats beat them by 5 goals last year without Stewart and SDK has been declared fit. Sav was arguably our best last week so he will be fine down back and they are missing Walsh as well

In what position do they really have it over Carlton though?

Everywhere. Forwards cancel each other out and their small to medium forwards will win it for the Cats. 4/5 goals

Tipped the Suns, lets be real Essendon beat witches hats on Sunday. The Suns weren't awful against the Swans the score blew out as Sydney took their chances. They are a better side than Essendon comfortably. Actually can't believe they are not favourites.
Yer, they are a better side and $2.50 for them looks pretty good to me. They will bounce back and expect them to win.

Yer, they are a better side and $2.50 for them looks pretty good to me. They will bounce back and expect them to win.

Can’t believe the price for GC. Their midfield should smash Essendon’s and let’s be real Weidman has had his 1 game in 20

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2023 - AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back