Malcolm Rosas Jnr - Any Time Goal Scorer
Oscar Allen - To Score 2 or More Goals
Ben King - To Score 2 or More Goals
Jack Darling - Any Time Goal Scorer
Mabior Chol - Any Time Goal Scorer
Brandon Ellis - To Get 20 or More Disposals

@15 (SB free hit)
Tailed into the big bud 4

Alright Boyos, it is that time of the week where we unload the LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.
This segment is up 9.7 Units on the year and has been reliably putting food on the tables of Degens week after week.

There were better odds on this bet on Sunday night but the coward books simply were not allowing Lock levels of investment at that time and I will always endeavour to make the Lock something that all Degens can get proper money on.
Regardless, the odds we are being offered currently are still far and away the best H2H odds I have ever witnessed.
Geelong is seriously undermanned this week(9 of best 22) and coming up against a Richmond side that’s demise has been greatly exaggerated and has been building and gelling with the influx of GWS engine room players.
Geelong only won this fixture by 3 points last year against an undermanned Richmond side and will field a much weaker side this time including a very shallow midfield(no Danger,Selwood,Guthrie,Menegola,St-anley).

Richmonds performances also seem to be heavily influenced by motivation, of which they will have plenty going into this match. An example of Richmond not giving a * would be their Marvel stadium(negative mindset every time) performance against the Suns. That won’t be the case this week.

There is simply no way that this underrated Richmond side will lose to this undermanned Geelong side. I don’t want to be sensationalist here but I would literally bet my foreskin on it.
(Books probably wouldn’t except this though)

Anyway,
RICHMOND @$3.50 IS THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.
10 units

Edit: having mobilised the small army of Irish Catholic burner accounts at my disposal, the LOCK OF THE WEEK has now been increased to 20 units@$3.50

Edit 2: It is now Thursday. Odds have increased slightly. I am now up to 50 units on Tigs H2H across multiple platforms and accounts at average odds of $3.54
A gift.
+127 units.
The LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK is now up 136.7 units for the year.

My constant inspiration is all the brothers, right here,in the Degen Den.
God bless you all and wish your mothers a happy Mother’s Day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RICHMOND @$3.50 IS THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.
10 units

Edit 2: It is now Thursday. Odds have increased slightly. I am now up to 50 units on Tigs H2H across multiple platforms and accounts at average odds of $3.54

ComposedSnoopyAnaconda-max-1mb.gif

A gift.
+127 units.

Long shot?

Name change to Sure Thing Louie

A gift.
+127 units.

Love it! I got us at $3.75 on Betfair earlier in the week, we got shortened a lot.

Good pick for value.

Liam Shiels 25+/6+ tackles @ $9.5 tab- This has cleared the last 2 weeks now that he's back in the CB rotations. No Cunnington should only help his role.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2023 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back