Analysis 2023 All Australian Team Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlie Cameron. Taylor Walker. Tom Stewar. Dan Houston. Connor Rozee. All in the room so I assume they’re making the team. Kind of ruins the surprise doesn’t it? Unless the whole squad of 40 is there.

Charlie Cameron. Taylor Walker. Tom Stewar. Dan Houston. Connor Rozee. All in the room so I assume they’re making the team. Kind of ruins the surprise doesn’t it? Unless the whole squad of 40 is there.

Only the team is invited.

Which of those clowns keeps voting for Stewart ?

Best way to out yourself for not having watched football over the last 2 years.

Which of those clowns keeps voting for Stewart ?

Best way to out yourself for not having watched football over the last 2 years.

We aren’t shocked let’s be real. Now watch Andrews get shafted

Why not just invite the squad and announce each position one by one? Makes it more exciting. You can work out the team by who is there and who’s not.

It was an absolute joke that he made the squad. I'm glad he was the main player criticised for his position in the squad. not a top 100 player, let alone 44.

Least it made Richmond fans lose it so let’s be thankful on that

Why not just invite the squad and announce each position one by one? Makes it more exciting. You can work out the team by who is there and who’s not.

As if dusty would turn up to this garbage if he was not in the team

It would be funny though if he was named captain and his mate jack riewoldt accepted the award for him

Just like when Brando sent littlefeather to accept his Oscar for his role in the godfather

Pls let it be so .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stewart is the modern day Scarlett

About 10 aa jumpers more than they deserve
You're right. The two best defenders of their generation.

Don’t rate him. Accumulator who doesn’t hurt you. 8 goals for the season.
Nah. "Doesn't hurt you" is a guy that kicks the ball at 43.3% efficiency. Merrett's disposal is outstanding

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2023 All Australian Team Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back