Analysis 2023 All Australian Team Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with a lot of that team. Quaynor, Blakey or Andrews could have got the nod over Stewart for me but it's no robbery. Nice of them to put two actual wingers on the wing.

Yep that would have been the one position and you can make a case for every one of them.

Wilkie it Andrews not fussed but happy for Wilkie

It's a joke that Stewart, Enright and Scarlett have about 22 All-Australians between them.
Geelong gets a loose defender who gets stats against weak teams every year at Kardinia Park.
If you play as a lose defender, anyone can get good stats.
Stewart is one of the most overated defenders of all time.
Maybe next year he'll play on someone and get in a few contests.

Your inability as a grown man to handle it is a funnier one.

What a laugh showing the tackle that got Sicily suspended for 3 weeks in his highlights package
One of the ongoing jokes for years has been a Steven May bump that was 6 weeks being used in AFL promo material

All Australian umpires?

Is this new?

******* kidding me.

They actually had the nerve to name a goal umpire of the year? What was it based on? Amount of arc reviews?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could pick him as a utility considering was close to best on in two games in defence to start the year.

Surely you can’t claim 2 games equals a utility. No issue pushing for Martin but he hasn’t kicked enough goals to make the team, squad yes.

Thought Viney was a tad stiff to not get a spot on the bench but oh well...

I would have liked him to get a spot but a squad position is a great reward. Probably either him or Serong you can make a case either way

Worst AA team ever. By far.

Wilkie is straight up garbage. Sinclair no better.

Toby Green captain is a joke. Bont vice is an even bigger joke.

Tim English the worst AA ruck in recent memory. Should thank Brodie Grundy for the selection.

Dan Houston is a plodder.

Gulden is straight up average. Ditto Josh Daicos.

The entire bench is disgusting.

Really bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2023 All Australian Team Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back