Fantasy 2023 - ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

BeinPurplenGreen missed another roster requirment for you. You have 6 EDR, max allowed 4. Am making two cuts for you there, so let me know if you want one of them back on your roster becaise you want to cut a different EDR
Thanks mate, they were the two I was going to cut, I was hoping to be able to stash one on IR but Gary didn't get IRd so happy to have them cut. Thanks for checking.

Sorry all, im going to have to drop out of the league. Unfortunately just dont have the time or passion anymore to keep running the team.

Been an absolute pleasure the last 15 odd years! Big thanks to GG.exe for running the league smoothly for so long.

Hopefully left a somewhat decent squad for someone to take over,

Cass.

Sorry all, im going to have to drop out of the league. Unfortunately just dont have the time or passion anymore to keep running the team.

Been an absolute pleasure the last 15 odd years! Big thanks to GG.exe for running the league smoothly for so long.

Hopefully left a somewhat decent squad for someone to take over,

Cass.
No Angry GIF by BBC

Might be time to trade Fields before everyone realises hes just Malik Willis. So anything better than a second and Fred Warner will be considered.
Fred Warner and a 3rd?

Way to sell a trade

I probably wont trade him just coz I have a win now team and Rodgers is on IR and Watson still sucks, but yeah, I dont think much of him if im comparing him to Malik. He is awful at everything other than running the ball.

Fields was worth more than Richardson according to the dynasty community and experts, shame I wasn't around for this team pre draft. Could have sold high. Been laughing at people taking him the in the first round of dynasty start ups all offseason. Constantgin one of the suckers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fields was worth more than Richardson according to the dynasty community and experts, shame I wasn't around for this team pre draft. Could have sold high. Been laughing at people taking him the in the first round of dynasty start ups all offseason. Constantgin one of the suckers.
Richardson might have a short shelf life for dynasty the way he is going.

One league I took fields in first round after a trade up back into the round thought I need one share of him. I am already regretting it. Thank god Howell is my 3rd qb and it’s bestball. Still 2-0 in that league.

Saying that Richardson might not be long for this league if doesn’t learn not to taking all those extra hits. Already one concussion in 2 games.

One league I took fields in first round after a trade up back into the round thought I need one share of him. I am already regretting it. Thank god Howell is my 3rd qb and it’s bestball. Still 2-0 in that league.

Saying that Richardson might not be long for this league if doesn’t learn not to taking all those extra hits. Already one concussion in 2 games.

Pretty unlucky concussion honestly, could have happened to a WR. Not like he was putting his head in the pile or being used like a battering ram like Cam Newton.

Might have managed to pinch one here with Thielen scoring well to cover Herbie on the bye and Chase taking full advantage of Higgins absence.

Might have managed to pinch one here with Thielen scoring well to cover Herbie on the bye and Chase taking full advantage of Higgins absence.
Dak scoring 2.72 for me is just magnificent.

Shoulda been a negative score IMHO, might just get there after stat corrections, Dak was just atrocious today.
Like seriously Dak, just like 10 points mate. Cannot be that hard surely.

Well done Manu, * Bustin Fields.
Not calling it yet. Dak was so stinky last week could put him down for a minus score any week! I actually need Ekeler to not do well in Omega so am torn on him.

Not calling it yet. Dak was so stinky last week could put him down for a minus score any week! I actually need Ekeler to not do well in Omega so am torn on him.

I started Dak in empire over Stafford, chargers been giving up points to QBs all year, dont see this being any different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2023 - ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back