Fantasy 2023 - ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Have autopicked Stinger.

As waivers only run Wednesdays, lets try to finish the draft either end of today (3 days to make claims) or Thursday morning (6 days to make claims)
Sorry. I thought I accepted your trade a couple of days ago

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

How do I do that??

Go to league page, draft boarx, on phone browser or phone fleaflicker app, or on pc browser...the front page shows the last pick made and an "undo pick" you can select.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, i undid it for you already and re-sent the trade offer. So make sure you accept it, and click confirmation OK too, two step process i think
All done now

All done now

For the record....on fleaflicker app, ypu would click on Draft Board, then click on the name of the player you just drafted, a pop up player card appears with an Undo Pick option.

That whole undo option is only available for your last pick made whilever the next person hasnt yet made their pick.

So confirming the Max roster spots are not what they say on the Team page? Or can we now Waiver over the pre-draft max?

View attachment 1741185
I set it like that so i remember to halve everything down. The proper roster deadline max is half...4 qbs, etc.

But yes, during tje preseason people can acquire over the limits. But then just before week 1 regular season everyone will have to cut down to max 32 and inside the position maxes

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2023 - ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back