Competitions 2023 Big Footy Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Here’s an email from the club…

Morning Luke,

Brilliant! Thank you for confirming for the 2023 Player Sponsorship program. I have gone ahead and locked this in.

The commitment and dedication of the BigFooty group and yourself is greatly appreciated!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions at all and look forward to catching up soon.

Cheers,

Nick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we know who we are getting yet?

Maybe we get 2 rookies instead of 1 + 1 which I think is usual iirc?
We’re sticking with Flynn and Aaron. I had to make the call and I’m assuming we can make up the current shortfall. If we can’t I will try to change it but I have faith. They are both really good fellas too.

We’re sticking with Flynn and Aaron. I had to make the call and I’m assuming we can make up the current shortfall. If we can’t I will try to change it but I have faith. They are both really good fellas too.

Yeah sounds great! Let me know if you get stuck and zi can help a bit but I’m sure there are a few laggards as usual

The season is drawing near and it’s looking pretty exciting. We still are chasing $600 to hit our target, so get in before the lockout.

I should mention that the club does give us a discount due to the amount of players we sponsor across the men’s and women’s comps and our continued support.

Thanks to everyone that’s committed so far, and a special shout out to all who have already paid. Let’s ride this baby home! ;)

If anyone is on the fence about joining, I've won about $600 of prizes from this group in the last 2 years.

In addition you get a few interactions with the players, and a cool BigFooty badge 😎

I may as well join in the chorus ..... raided my best little mates money box. The kid must be a deadset hustler :-D
cool-pool-pineapple.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back