Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

tigs2010 Only 8 different in your 22 to mine.
Until team sheets drop kick us in the nuts that is.
Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky

Would do that easy. Nice team aside from Constable

Gulden a planned fade or just can't squeeze him in?
I’ve had Day at that D4 but I just don’t see him scoring enough to justify $200k over those $300k guys.

Gulden I naturally put in when he went 177. Maybe even had him in at half time 🤣

The team overall just looks better with 3 premo fwds and those 2 MP’s. Allows proper M1 and Dawson.

Can't afford Callaghan and Daicos actually haha

View attachment 1628814
Finally settled here. Really dislike the Constable Plod pick but think I'd need to go Callaghan instead and maybe LDU to Daicos.

Any thoughts appreciated.
Ah, another who is going without Gulden and has Constable-Ginbey-Cowan at D4-5-6.

Back to the drawing board if you want to stick with the tried and tested “do the opposite of Zevon” strategy mate

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Ah, another who is going without Gulden and has Constable-Ginbey-Cowan at D4-5-6.

Back to the drawing board if you want to stick with the tried and tested “do the opposite of Zevon” strategy mate

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF
Tempted to go Jelly to Anderson to get that sweet sweet break out :D

Tempted to go Jelly to Anderson to get that sweet sweet break out :D
Maybe I will move Anderson into my side just to mess that up for you

Or maybe I wont

YOU’LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT’S TOO LATE :devil:

Maybe I will move Anderson into my side just to mess that up for you

Or maybe I wont

YOU’LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT’S TOO LATE :devil:
Savage 🥹

I’ve said it before and I’m going to say it again I ****ing hate having Constable in my team 🤣

Savage 🥹

I’ve said it before and I’m going to say it again I ******* hate having Constable in my team 🤣
I wouldn’t stress mate. I’m fairly sure Shadow89 is his number one ticket holder, so we can blame it on him if it goes wrong

Savage 🥹

I’ve said it before and I’m going to say it again I ******* hate having Constable in my team 🤣
Looking at my side now, the option is basically Constable vs Ollie Hollands or Pou or Bytel or whatever. Could easily swing Cowan on field and bin Constable if I need to. But do I need to? I dunno.

Looking at my side now, the option is basically Constable vs Ollie Hollands or Pou or Bytel or whatever. Could easily swing Cowan on field and bin Constable if I need to. But do I need to? I dunno.
He'd be a great pick if we knew he was going to get at least a month or more.

How long do you think Hollands plays? I'm thinking I can only go 1 of him and Pou on bench not both and then pick Davey in place of the other.

How long do you think Hollands plays? I'm thinking I can only go 1 of him and Pou on bench not both and then pick Davey in place of the other.
Yes FlowersByIrene +1 here for how long does Hollands play, and also how well is he likely to score?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he has basically indefinite job security assuming he doesn't suck. Has come in and performed really well.

Looks to me like we're playing a three wing rotation. We have four actual wingmen on our list, Acres will be first, it looks like Hollands / O'Brien currently have second and third and Cottrell is the fourth who is currently injured with no estimated time of return from a foot fracture. Assuming we select Hollands and O'Brien this Thursday i think his spot is completely subject to form until Cottrell starts to get back into the side which could be months away and by then will still be subject to form as Cottrell is no lock.

My question is - is Constable not a good pick? Seems he plays that kind of 3rd / 4th tall role rather than necessarily a wing, so will he get kicked when Powell and Weller are back? I dunno. Kind of want them alll

I think he has basically indefinite job security assuming he doesn't suck. Has come in and performed really well.

Looks to me like we're playing a three wing rotation. We have four actual wingmen on our list, Acres will be first, it looks like Hollands / O'Brien currently have second and third and Cottrell is the fourth who is currently injured with no estimated time of return from a foot fracture. Assuming we select Hollands and O'Brien this Thursday i think his spot is completely subject to form until Cottrell starts to get back into the side which could be months away and by then will still be subject to form as Cottrell is no lock.

My question is - is Constable not a good pick? Seems he plays that kind of 3rd / 4th tall role rather than necessarily a wing, so will he get kicked when Powell and Weller are back? I dunno. Kind of want them alll
Thanks mate. Think I might downgrade Philippou who could be a pseudo kpf and keep Hollands if they name all 3 then. Seems like he will be a solid enough scorer.

Everything I see from our GC fans on here is that Constable is just warming the seat which is my major concern. He will score well when playing though.

Think I’ve settled on this as my final lineup come lockout assuming there isn’t to many rookie surprises.

Didn’t want to go English down to Darcy but it was the only way I could get some cash to sure up my bench. I’ve never been good at having much money sitting on the pine but there’s a first for everything!

Likely to run with Doc VC and Dunk C.

Have at it :)

DF51FC17-283D-4C64-BA29-500E585BC495.jpeg

After any thoughts on this team I'm giving it a red hot crack this year.

View attachment 1628977
View attachment 1628978
Hopper isn't a fantasy player unfortunately. If this was my team I'd take Hopper down to Bruhn, Callaghan or Sheed. Use the extra cash to upgrade Liberatore to Macrae, Bont or someone else you like. I'd also consider a restructure to get Fergus Greene off field and put Phillps on. But generally looks pretty good.

Thanks mate. Think I might downgrade Philippou who could be a pseudo kpf and keep Hollands if they name all 3 then. Seems like he will be a solid enough scorer.

Everything I see from our GC fans on here is that Constable is just warming the seat which is my major concern. He will score well when playing though.

fans, interesting

Geesus ......this Fantasy side has done my head in ......just the one position D3 / F5 ..... Sheed + upgrade Sheezel v Daicos ....absolutely done my head in

I've decided (LOL) on Daicos .....like his ceiling, prepared to take his troughs .....Sheed more dependable week on week, however is in a bottom side, and didn't like any of the options to use the extra cash in the FWD line (Bruhn / Flanders)

I would have selected Milera, if he decided to train ....like whenever your ready Wayne, we're waiting :rolleyes:

4 x Rookies in the Midfield .....all over 50% owned, so not expecting any pain there .....plus, I can move Constable to mids, and Ginbey back to DEF if required

I'm betting against Rozee .....and yes my FWD F5 / F6 is likely to cause pain .....although Sheezel is 39% owned

2023 FANTASY DRAFT Team V4 - 130323.jpg

0k in the bank, have upgraded to Doch from Young which pains me. First time he's left my squad this pre season but think I'm just going to ride any potential victory via my draft squad.

Docherty - Cumming - Yeo - Constable - L. Jones - Ginbey (Cowan - Wilmot)

Touk - B. Smith - Macrae - Green - Callaghan - Ashcroft - MacKenzie - WillPhil (Chesser - Roberts)

English - Marshall (Heath)

Dunkley - Taranto - Rozee - Gulden - Henry - Sheezel (Chandler - Greene) (Davey)

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back