Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how i did it but i think this is the final version of my team.

Covered in every spot, pretty happy with a loaded bench. Just have to field the right guys each week

Keeping that same midfield of Anderson/LDU/Cerra really has handcuffed me but has given me extra $$$ for other stuff.

Not sure how i had spare money for Witts into English but why not, Crap draw early for english Gawn/Grundy/Marshall first 2 but ah well better than witts?

I love Cumming.

Could of fit mills in but went with bray cos he's a junk beast 180 pls mate

Phillipou on field only problem but unlocks so much more options for me, very happy with the bench with "12" keepers/premo/whatever you wanna call em

View attachment 1629207
Ginbey on bench and Hunt / Philipou on field is a little gross to me. I'd bin Hunt, Ginbey on field, Chesser on bench, English back down to Witts and put the cash on Phillipou to grab someone decent.

Ginbey on bench and Hunt / Philipou on field is a little gross to me. I'd bin Hunt, Ginbey on field, Chesser on bench, English back down to Witts and put the cash on Phillipou to grab someone decent.
Yeah i actually did do that, Tom Powell goes back in

This is my first time ever posting one of these. Happy to take any feed back or suggestions. Finished inside the top 1000 once about 5-6 years ago and had a couple of other finishes inside the top 10,000. But have fallen well off the pace in recent years, since they overhauled AFL Fantasy and made a heap of changes. Even as far back as almost 40,000th. Finally got the hang of the trading and rookies last year, so hoping to climb back up again.

Have 125k in the bank, so can still move some players around, or make upgrades or downgrades here and there.

*I traded Jones out for Constable

AFL FANTASY.jpg

Last edited:
Today's iteration.. getting trigger fingers a bit today. Simpkin has come out, serong in. English in for the first time.

Doch, daicos, ridley, yeo, ginbey, cowan

Steele, crae, serong, green, Callahan, the usual 3

Marsh, English

Dunks, TT, Rozee, gulden, sheez, pou

Constable still wondering about.. and keen on Jelly over crae tbh, but feels weird staring and 3 gws mids side by side

Have said this a few times but think I'm just about done.. unless anyone has strong objections. Worpel got shifted to Bruhn as I think I'd rather gamble on the player in the better team. Starting with the big 5 forwards but it means if Callaghan bombs I can shift one into midfield and jump on Flanders or someone else if they start big.

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 9.48.42 am.png

This is my first time ever posting one of these. Happy to take any feed back or suggestions. Finished inside the top 1000 once about 5-6 years ago and had a couple of other finishes inside the top 10,000. But have fallen well off the pace in recent years, since they overhauled AFL Fantasy and made a heap of changes. Even as far back as almost 40,000th. Finally got the hang of the trading and rookies last year, so hoping to climb back up again.

Have 125k in the bank, so can still move some players around, or make upgrades or downgrades here and there.

*I traded Jones out for Constable

View attachment 1629422
Price order please.
Team looks good also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have said this a few times but think I'm just about done.. unless anyone has strong objections. Worpel got shifted to Bruhn as I think I'd rather gamble on the player in the better team. Starting with the big 5 forwards but it means if Callaghan bombs I can shift one into midfield and jump on Flanders or someone else if they start big.

View attachment 1629528
I object to you picking a good team:p

Have come to the conclusion, that I have no conclusions for the bottom half of my backline/the 400K guys and who will work out - so have gone f*ck it and gone with all 4 of them.

Rationale here is, I know that my backline is a mess, and I know I can't predict who will make it, so I'm not even gonna try. Same goes with the 400K guys. One of them will f*ck up, but I don't know who at this stage. So I'm just gonna go low risk/high reward, bank some cash, have a solid bench, and then flick whoever of Hollands or Phillips performs better in Round 1, on to the field in place of 1 of them.

Jones has Best 22 security and looks to be intercepting well based on the PS match, so that's enough for me tbh. I need Wilmot on field, as rookie space is running out, and I think he'll be the best of the 3 given his half back/wing role.

Darcy will become English down the track if need be, but English's draw to start the season is awful, so I can't bring myself to have him in there from the get go - especially after his PS niggles.

Haven't changed this for days now, and knowing that I have spare cash to essentially flick one of the rooks on field and then upgrade one of my defensive options, fills me with great comfort - rather than trying to predict the future. Think this is close to my final team now:

1678845609978.png

258K remaining

Have come to the conclusion, that I have no conclusions for the bottom half of my backline/the 400K guys and who will work out - so have gone f*ck it and gone with all 4 of them.

Rationale here is, I know that my backline is a mess, and I know I can't predict who will make it, so I'm not even gonna try. Same goes with the 400K guys. One of them will f*ck up, but I don't know who at this stage. So I'm just gonna go low risk/high reward, bank some cash, have a solid bench, and then flick whoever of Hollands or Phillips performs better in Round 1, on to the field in place of 1 of them.

Jones has Best 22 security and looks to be intercepting well based on the PS match, so that's enough for me tbh. I need Wilmot on field, as rookie space is running out, and I think he'll be the best of the 3 given his half back/wing role.

Darcy will become English down the track if need be, but English's draw to start the season is awful, so I can't bring myself to have him in there from the get go - especially after his PS niggles.

Haven't changed this for days now, and knowing that I have spare cash to essentially flick one of the rooks on field and then upgrade one of my defensive options, fills me with great comfort - rather than trying to predict the future. Think this is close to my final team now:

View attachment 1629629

258K remaining
You could always pick your favourite no tank spud CC;)

View attachment 1629629

258K remaining
I just noticed how similar your team is to mine holy shit

I just noticed how similar your team is to mine holy s**t

tjwYrY.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back