Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely this is just until they get some tall players back ?
Also could be because Romo is a shit ruckman, Rods wants a good tap Ruckman

I was dubious about Marshall earlier in the pre season when St Kilda talls were all dropping like flies, so I’m not as attached to him as some might be.

Question is who on earth would we replace him with anyway??

Guess I could go with Witts or Darcy to accompany English.

Have come to the conclusion, that I have no conclusions for the bottom half of my backline/the 400K guys and who will work out - so have gone f*ck it and gone with all 4 of them.

Rationale here is, I know that my backline is a mess, and I know I can't predict who will make it, so I'm not even gonna try. Same goes with the 400K guys. One of them will f*ck up, but I don't know who at this stage. So I'm just gonna go low risk/high reward, bank some cash, have a solid bench, and then flick whoever of Hollands or Phillips performs better in Round 1, on to the field in place of 1 of them.

Jones has Best 22 security and looks to be intercepting well based on the PS match, so that's enough for me tbh. I need Wilmot on field, as rookie space is running out, and I think he'll be the best of the 3 given his half back/wing role.

Darcy will become English down the track if need be, but English's draw to start the season is awful, so I can't bring myself to have him in there from the get go - especially after his PS niggles.

Haven't changed this for days now, and knowing that I have spare cash to essentially flick one of the rooks on field and then upgrade one of my defensive options, fills me with great comfort - rather than trying to predict the future. Think this is close to my final team now:

View attachment 1629629

258K remaining
Pretty similar, i think i like JHF over either Bruhn or Mclean though.
What are your thoughts on not selecting JHF?

I was dubious about Marshall earlier in the pre season when St Kilda talls were all dropping like flies, so I’m not as attached to him as some might be.

Question is who on earth would we replace him with anyway??

Guess I could go with Witts or Darcy to accompany English.
If Hawks name Meek sole ruck i may do something crazy. so send help if they do;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Hawks name Meek sole ruck i may do something crazy. so send help if they do;)
Hope they name 3 rucks just to slap you back to reality!!!

angry family guy GIF

If Meek is sole ruck he will have 99.9% ownership amongst active teams. Only TedDougChris would leave him out 😂

Oh no - I fell for Preuss last year, not falling for that shit again !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back