Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

At this rate it could be Ginbey at D2 !!!!
Horror I Dare You GIF by Candyman

Someone had the sheer audacity of suggesting Hunter Clark as a replacement for Yeo .....at least that would be one less opponent to worry about

Someone had the sheer audacity of suggesting Hunter Clark as a replacement for Yeo .....at least that would be one less opponent to worry about
I must admit I did notice his name in the list but kept scrolling.
Another one I couldn't do 🤣

Any savvy coaches going with Ben Long? He has the juicy half back role, played well in that role at the end of last season and has looked good in the pre-season. And is only 512k. Lock for me.

Any savvy coaches going with Ben Long? He has the juicy half back role, played well in that role at the end of last season and has looked good in the pre-season. And is only 512k. Lock for me.
i just feel like you'd be paying 170k for better JS v Constable.

Unless somehow Long brings that 138 St Kilda vibe then you're a genius.

With Lemmens, Ellis, Powell, Weller, Budarick out we have no good small defenders so its either Long or Macpherson locking down and Macpherson is definately not locking down

He was talked up a couple of years ago, in the same role at SAINTS ......great PS, then fell over & burn't owners ....I think at that point his papers were stamped at the Saints ......he's wildly inconsistent

I’m into full on team-wrecking mode now though. It’s a sight to behold.

Yeo?
End Game Burn GIF by Bounce

Marshall??
Singer Singing GIF by Carrie Underwood

Gulden???
nicksplat rugrats GIF

Stay tuned folks, I’m only just getting started
What happened to Gulden?

i just feel like you'd be paying 170k for better JS v Constable.

Unless somehow Long brings that 138 St Kilda vibe then you're a genius.

With Lemmens, Ellis, Powell, Weller, Budarick out we have no good small defenders so its either Long or Macpherson locking down and Macpherson is definately not locking down
I've got both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Gulden?
Was just never that keen to begin with. Only traded him in due to fomo and that big pre season score

Was just never that keen to begin with. Only traded him in due to fomo and that big pre season score
So he hasn't fallen over a coffee table?

My backline looked sort of ok with McGrath at D4, it looks terrible with him at D3….

I've currently used all my cash and played around with basically making my Round 1 move, and bringing in Cumming for Yeo and Bowes for L. Jones, and booting Callaghan to move W. Phillips on field.

Glad I kept that cash aside as I at least have SOME options now.

Gives me this with 1K remaining:

DEF: Doch, Cumming, N. Daicos, Bowes, Ginbey, Wilmot (Cowan, Chesser)

MID: Laird, Dunks, Macrae, T. Green, Worpel, Ashcroft, C. Mackenzie, W. Phillips (O. Hollands, Davey Jnr.)

RUC: R. Marshall, S. Darcy (Still no idea)

FWD: Taranto, Rozee, Gulden, Bruhn, T. McLean, Sheezel (Pedlar, F. Greene)

UTL: (N. Long)

Who knows what it'll be by Friday night though, and if any of it will work out :tearsofjoy:

I've currently used all my cash and played around with basically making my Round 1 move, and bringing in Cumming for Yeo and Bowes for L. Jones, and booting Callaghan to move W. Phillips on field.

Glad I kept that cash aside as I at least have SOME options now.

Gives me this with 1K remaining:

DEF: Doch, Cumming, N. Daicos, Bowes, Ginbey, Wilmot (Cowan, Chesser)

MID: Laird, Dunks, Macrae, T. Green, Worpel, Ashcroft, C. Mackenzie, W. Phillips (O. Hollands, Davey Jnr.)

RUC: R. Marshall, S. Darcy (Still no idea)

FWD: Taranto, Rozee, Gulden, Bruhn, T. McLean, Sheezel (Pedlar, F. Greene)

UTL: (N. Long)

Who knows what it'll be by Friday night though, and if any of it will work out :tearsofjoy:
Heads up on Bowes, on Seven News just now they said he’s unlikely to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back