Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Seamus Mitchell who has a juicy role to slot on field for Spudcotta. Hollands is my next worst but seeing the points Pies are giving up to outside runners makes me want to hold for one more. Stars are sort of aligning to bin Steele
GWS and Hawks in his next two where points should be on offer, which was my thinking behind the purchase in the first place. Will wait and see during the week how/if he trains and any other news on him. I'm inclined to hold but could be the right move to be aggressive and jump off, just needs to be the right person coming in.

GWS and Hawks in his next two where points should be on offer, which was my thinking behind the purchase in the first place. Will wait and see during the week how/if he trains and any other news on him. I'm inclined to hold but could be the right move to be aggressive and jump off, just needs to be the right person coming in.
Problem being, he was the “right person coming in”. Ultra consistent and captain of his side plus his role will never change.

Not really sure who else to go with now. Trading him to Bray or Walsh right before the byes feels a bit too reactionary, especially with them peaking in price. Very frustrating as I didn’t really have many holes to fix and could have plugged away at generating cash for the byes

Problem being, he was the “right person coming in”. Ultra consistent and captain of his side plus his role will never change.

Not really sure who else to go with now. Trading him to Bray or Walsh right before the byes feels a bit too reactionary, especially with them peaking in price. Very frustrating as I didn’t really have many holes to fix and could have plugged away at generating cash for the byes
Ross Lyon actually told steele to loose some kgs over the preseason in order to fit the team’s new ‘running style.’ It definitely has made him less of a pig - and constant injury hasn’t helped. He still has great bursts of contested footy, but he may be an issue.

Ross Lyon actually told steele to loose some kgs over the preseason in order to fit the team’s new ‘running style.’ It definitely has made him less of a pig - and constant injury hasn’t helped. He still has great bursts of contested footy, but he may be an issue.
Funny that being what tipped me over the edge to grab him. It hasn’t even improved his running much just made him less of a contested bull

There is alot of tempting r15 bye options but I can't really go for one of them given my structure.

I am liking the look of Liam Duggan from the Eagles. Averaging really nicely as of late and playing a bit of midfield. Should get DPP status which would be handy through the byes.

Should i go up/down with Wilmot and Pedlar for a player under $687k or fix some red dots on the bench and bank abit of cash?

Pedlar/Cincotta my worst onfield players and i don't think i should trade Cincotta yet. But don't know if i trust him onfield anymore.

team.png

Last edited:
Time for a defender upgrade this week.

Pedlar resetting his cash gen has made the decision to trade him more difficult, but I need the cash.

Should I trade him to Fleeton, and then trade Chandler it would give me 810k to play with, so anyone from Stewart downwards.

I’m thinking of going down the budget route again to bank some cash for next week, I’m thinking of going down the Brodie Smith route, with the Crows building momentum I can see his scores rising with it, and most of the time he’s a certain 80s guy and a kick in merchant and they have an ok run ahead, and a lowish BE of 78 odd. Gives me $115k for next week.

Finally at a loss of what moves to make. Think I'll do a lot of listening and thinking this week. Need to fix up cash gen in rookies, have gone a bit early on some which might bite with no one really popping up to grab, and no obvious trade ins in my price range so might have to hunt some value.

EDIT: Humphrey looks like he may be the go as the rookie but only leaves me about 700k or less to play with for a mid or defender.

Double EDIT: Cheers Shaunn, think Kennedy might be the go!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sort of stuck in that awkward range where I can't afford any top liner mids. My trades the past few weeks have been speculative picks (fiorini, atkins, macpherson) I am yet to trade in a big mid this year.

So I feel double downgrading this week could be an option. Which would then allow me to get in someone like a Clarry from hollands and JVR.

So I would do Chandler to Fahey and Cowan to Sharp.

There's literally no good rooks under 280k lol. Makes mills to anyone hard when I only have 780k. Guess ill lock this in. One score under 99 in 6 weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230514_215650_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20230514_215650_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 102
no good rookies so it's midpricers all the way home

Kennedy and Johannisen are my targets to replace 2 out of Worpel/Hunt/Stocker/Spudorini. These are sideways trades based on cash but I feel like I'm making upgrades. Especially Kennedy who is only cheap because of sub scores and has the potential to average close to 100.

no good rookies so it's midpricers all the way home

Kennedy and Johannisen are my targets to replace 2 out of Worpel/Hunt/Stocker/Spudorini. These are sideways trades based on cash but I feel like I'm making upgrades. Especially Kennedy who is only cheap because of sub scores and has the potential to average close to 100.

Only thing is they still got pumped with him starting, is there a worry he goes back to sub?

surely not

Cripps was invisible and Hewett poor as well. Never know with Voss but Kennedy seems safe

Think I'll pencil Chayce > Kennedy and Michalanney > Humphrey then. Play the BE game with the latter.

What bye is Carlton? Don't have it in front of me. Please don't say Rnd 15..

If Pedlar starts getting more CBAs on the regular, he might be worth keeping as an F6. I have very good forward depth now with Humphrey and Bedford there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back