Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross Lyon actually told steele to loose some kgs over the preseason in order to fit the team’s new ‘running style.’ It definitely has made him less of a pig - and constant injury hasn’t helped. He still has great bursts of contested footy, but he may be an issue.
Still getting his 7+ tackles and 3-4 marks a game which is plenty to be averaging 110. Just isn’t getting the ball as much for whatever reason

Time for a defender upgrade this week.

Pedlar resetting his cash gen has made the decision to trade him more difficult, but I need the cash.

Should I trade him to Fleeton, and then trade Chandler it would give me 810k to play with, so anyone from Stewart downwards.

I’m thinking of going down the budget route again to bank some cash for next week, I’m thinking of going down the Brodie Smith route, with the Crows building momentum I can see his scores rising with it, and most of the time he’s a certain 80s guy and a kick in merchant and they have an ok run ahead, and a lowish BE of 78 odd. Gives me $115k for next week.
Smithers averaged 76 before todays game. Pretty much everyone scored well against St Kilda today. I don't think Crows have a main kick in guy. Sometimes it's Hinge, Doedee, Smithers, Jones, whoever is closest.

Is Longmuir saying Bray will start forward more with Fyfe back a real thing or just smoke screens?
But would you even want Bray (if you haven't got him) as he is the first week of the byes

Should i go up/down with Wilmot and Pedlar for a player under $687k or fix some red dots on the bench and bank abit of cash?

Pedlar/Cincotta my worst onfield players and i don't think i should trade Cincotta yet. But don't know if i trust him onfield anymore.

View attachment 1687891
Cincotta had three good weeks for a Rookie, that is gold, I'm rolling with him next week. There are others more pressing

Probably try to turn Chandler and Phillipou into Bailey Smith/Butters and a rookie.

Should i go up/down with Wilmot and Pedlar for a player under $687k or fix some red dots on the bench and bank abit of cash?

Pedlar/Cincotta my worst onfield players and i don't think i should trade Cincotta yet. But don't know if i trust him onfield anymore.

View attachment 1687891
That is a lot of red dots. I feel like a lot of the top teams barely have any rookies on field, but their benches are bare and not generating a lot of cash.

That is a lot of red dots. I feel like a lot of the top teams barely have any rookies on field, but their benches are bare and not generating a lot of cash.

Yeah mine's getting that way so need to re-focus on that. Have managed to get a lot of rookies off-field (e.g. Cinc was on my bench this week) but that came at the expense of going early on Hollands/Pedlar/etc. who had more money to make.

Yeah ive had some terrible luck with some of the rooks, Sheldrick might be in this week and chesser potentially also. But i was thinking of fixing them all at the byes but If there's nothing obvious this round then ill probably fix them.

Yeah mine's getting that way so need to re-focus on that. Have managed to get a lot of rookies off-field (e.g. Cinc was on my bench this week) but that came at the expense of going early on Hollands/Pedlar/etc. who had more money to make.
Don't forget the Byes are good weeks for bringing in rookies (well at least one each week)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKenna to Humphrey
Cincotta to Hobbs
Hobbs is a good shout. FWD only but he’s settled into the Dons midfield and getting a healthy amount of CBAs. Might be a downgrade of Moore for me who’s been disappointing this season after a good first couple of weeks, and would help me facilitate a defensive upgrade, through the Chandler trade

Last edited:
Hobbs is a good shout. FWD only but he’s settled into the Dons midfield and getting a healthy amount of CBAs. Might be a downgrade of Moore for me who’s been disappointing this season, and would help me facilitate a defensive upgrade
The app says he didn't get any cbas?

There's literally no good rooks under 280k lol. Makes mills to anyone hard when I only have 780k. Guess ill lock this in. One score under 99 in 6 weeks.
Yeh, Warner, Kennedy or Sheed bargain basement.
Kennedy if given a role is cheap.

I really hope Davey gets a rest this week. He's the #1 guy I have to trade but if he has a week off I'll have a loop option on every line and I'll be able to get cash moving in every other bench position alongside my on-field rookies and mid-pricers. Please, Brad Scott, do me a solid this week.

In other news, how are we feeling about Day and Sheezel? Day surely has a decent game next week against West Coast, right? If both score what they did this week that won't be the end of the world but that cash could be very handy elsewhere in two weeks.

What are our thoughts on Baldwin given Essendon's run and his performance on the weekend. JS any good?

What are our thoughts on Baldwin given Essendon's run and his performance on the weekend. JS any good?
id say VERY shaky JS. Once Ridley and Kelly are back after concussions hed be straight out. and Laverde probably 4 weeks away too.
Hes a stop gap at best IMO

Yeh, Warner, Kennedy or Sheed bargain basement.
Kennedy if given a role is cheap.
Is Karl Worner a sneaky chance to debut soon for Freo - starting to slay them in the WAFL?

Fwd gone back out of necessity. Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back