Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestia already in there mostly isn't he, or on the bench, Cotchin maybe
Prestia had a heap of CBA’s once Hopper went down. Think Short is already getting a few anyway since GC game. Was pretty clear Taranto, Hopper, Prestia wasn’t dynamic enough and Prestia got shunted vs Eagles for more Bolton, Martin and I reckon Short too

What's with everyone saying you shouldn't trade in a round 12 premo rn? I've gotta trade in a premo and there not gonna play in 1 round of the 4 byes regardless. Why does it matter if it's round 12? Then they play the rest of the rounds..

What's with everyone saying you shouldn't trade in a round 12 premo rn? I've gotta trade in a premo and there not gonna play in 1 round of the 4 byes regardless. Why does it matter if it's round 12? Then they play the rest of the rounds..

Because you could bring in a Rd 15 premium and get the extra game out of them, then move someone else to a Rd 12 premium after their bye and get the same 3 games you'd be getting now. So you get an extra game essentially by prioritising the later premium now.

Greene/McVee to Fahey (hopefully) and Worpel to Zerret

Is it time to cash in on Worpel? And do I hold Sir Steele another week for redemption? First year playing and am getting the memo to hold your premos at all costs (unless genuinely out/injured)

It's not shouldn't, just less ideal - but it really depends on your team's bye profile and your plan around that.

Need a bit of help with my plans this week, leading into the next. I've got $480k to play with this week.
Pretty set on turning Stocker into Stewart, so that trade is just about locked in.
The second is tougher- I could take Rivers to Dawson, which would leave me 13k. But I also think Dawson's price doesn't look like changing drastically, and neither does Rivers (for now). I also have Chandler, and I think he needs to go now that his BE is 70, so he's topped out. I could go up to guys like JJ/Kennedy, or go down to Sharp/Humphrey and bank the cash for upgrades next week.
Any ideas would be appreciated!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a bit of help with my plans this week, leading into the next. I've got $480k to play with this week.
Pretty set on turning Stocker into Stewart, so that trade is just about locked in.
The second is tougher- I could take Rivers to Dawson, which would leave me 13k. But I also think Dawson's price doesn't look like changing drastically, and neither does Rivers (for now). I also have Chandler, and I think he needs to go now that his BE is 70, so he's topped out. I could go up to guys like JJ/Kennedy, or go down to Sharp/Humphrey and bank the cash for upgrades next week.
Any ideas would be appreciated!
Stew and Dawson would be two pretty good trade ins. Go Dawson for your second

Don't know what to do about Steele. Wondering if I just correct it now or hope he can play with the injury?

Don't know what to do about Steele. Wondering if I just correct it now or hope he can play with the injury?
Yeah in the same boat. Never a good move to sideways trade premos, especially at basement price, but a lot of the guys that were on the chopping block in my side have earned themselves another week by resetting their BEs.

Don’t really have any other urgent trades and there’s not really any “must have” rookies or mid pricers to get in. Would only really be sideways trading the red dots on the bench anyway

Steele does have easy games coming up too but if he’s not quite right and coasts through those ones and then hits his bye it feels like a waste

Think I'm just gonna pull the trigger on mills to Warner. Seems the best player under 780k. 5/6 tons in his last 6.
Could also throw parker into the ring too. Warner is one of those yo yo type of players, In all the shit losses this year he goes really quiet. Where as parker is a bit more consistent.

Curious to know what people's thoughts are for how their teams will look coming out of the byes, or are people not thinking that far ahead yet? When I look at the 'top 6' in each line, a lot of the guys I don't have (Doch, Oliver, Walsh, Whitfield maybe?) are all or most on the Round 15 bye which means you can't really bring them in over the byes, so either you go for alternatives (Merrett, Sinclair, Brayshaw) or it gets a bit tricky.

It also makes me hesitant to bring in Kennedy this week, but also don't know if I trust a Warner who is very up and down for us at the moment.

To add to the headache I'm then trying to line up who I'd be upgrading in each week over the byes, so even if I was to go say a JJ to Docherty, it'd only make sense to do that in Round 12 when I get 3 rounds out of Doc before his bye.. but JJ's bye isn't until Rd 15 as well, so feels like I'm culling him early.

I'm probably thinking too far ahead and over-complicating some of this, but feel like with a few weeks to go now is the time to be mapping out that stuff so that who I bring in over the next couple of weeks doesn't further complicate my Bye trade plans.
How I'm looking at it is, I can't trade anymore premiums in who have round 14 or 15 byes as I barely have enough players to field those weeks. I know who my players to trade out each week will be and who are my target options, but haven't actually looked at if I'll have enough cash to afford these premiums. Might be too much work to look at the projections until closer to the bye.

Which option

Option 1: Hunt and Worpel to Duncan and Docherty
Option 2: Hunt and Worpel to Whitfield and B.Smith
Option 3: Hunt and Hollands to Duncan and Kennedy (means Cincotta off field)

Worpel should be good against us this weekend, leaning towards 3.
Agree with you on 3 - Hawks do have a couple of decent Fantasy games coming - WC as you said and Stk too lets a lot of Fantasy points against (in the four most with Tiges and Nth) - but hard after that with Port and Bris. Ideally I want to hold Worpel as close to Round 14 as possible, but there may be better options open up by them hopefully

Because you could bring in a Rd 15 premium and get the extra game out of them, then move someone else to a Rd 12 premium after their bye and get the same 3 games you'd be getting now. So you get an extra game essentially by prioritising the later premium now.
Didn't even think of it like that. I guess if I'm moving on a rd15 bye rookie for a rd15 premo it's fine.

I am stacked towards the R15 bye (12 already), so whilst adding two more isn't ideal it is better to be stacked on the last bye than the others. Remember we will have 12 trades over R12, 13, 14 and into 15.
This is an important point .....you can re-balance your byes with 12 trades

It's so much harder if your team is front loaded with R12 Bye players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back