News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

Hi All,

Looking a bit ahead here, but wanted to ask, for Legends members when would Grand Final tickets go on sale? Sunday or Monday after Prelim? Only reason I ask, it looks like i have to be on a flight for work on the Monday morning....so trying to plan ahead in the scenario that we make it.

Am I right in assuming members who want to go with non-members will have to wait until 3pm?

Hi All,

Looking a bit ahead here, but wanted to ask, for Legends members when would Grand Final tickets go on sale? Sunday or Monday after Prelim? Only reason I ask, it looks like i have to be on a flight for work on the Monday morning....so trying to plan ahead in the scenario that we make it.
You usually register around mid-September a few weeks out from the Grand Final.

After you’ve registered and been successful in the ballot depending on your level membership, you’ll be allocated a seat shortly after the Prelim. You don’t choose where you sit.

Anyone know how they are doing the category’s for club members? Usually category 1 is level 2 wing category 2 is level 2 goals category 3 is level 1 wing and category 4 is level 1 goals. I want to sit level 1 goals but when I checked Ticketek the map that usually shows what areas of the ground will be what based on category is empty. I’m assuming that level 1 goals would be category 4 but I think for finals it’s usually category 3 can anyone confirm?

Anyone know how they are doing the category’s for club members? Usually category 1 is level 2 wing category 2 is level 2 goals category 3 is level 1 wing and category 4 is level 1 goals. I want to sit level 1 goals but when I checked Ticketek the map that usually shows what areas of the ground will be what based on category is empty. I’m assuming that level 1 goals would be category 4 but I think for finals it’s usually category 3 can anyone confirm?

follow link above for map showing seat categories for weeks 1 - 3 of finals

Confused old goat here!
I have not received any email from the club, I have my membership number and the app on my phone.
How do I go about buying a ticket at 10 o'clock?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you get an email from the club today? There's a link in the email to your My Magpie account where you access the barcode number.

Yes I tried looking for Barcode number on App but found nothing

What membership do you have? Have you purchased seats during the year? You would have needed it then. Your barcode number is on your membership card.

I'm a General Admission member, a barcode comes up on the app each match I went to.
Now it just says You have not purchased tickets to any Collingwood event

I'm a General Admission member, a barcode comes up on the app each match I went to.
Now it just says You have not purchased tickets to any Collingwood event
Do you have a membership card? On a lanyard? How do you enter games? If you have a membership card, it has the barcode number underneath the barcode.

Do you have a membership card? On a lanyard? How do you enter games? If you have a membership card, it has the barcode number underneath the barcode.

I enter games with the barcode they send to my phone for each match, they have all disappeared now.
All I have is the 7 digit member number

I enter games with the barcode they send to my phone for each match, they have all disappeared now.
All I have is the 7 digit member number
My barcode number is printed on my membership card underneath the barcode. It's not a different number each time, it's the same number. Do you have a membership card that you scan to get into games? Also if you go to the 'MyMagpies' account in the Collingwood app, it will also take you to where you can find your barcode number. But it's also printed on your membership card.

My barcode number is printed on my membership card underneath the barcode. It's not a different number each time, it's the same number. Do you have a membership card that you scan to get into games? Also if you go to the 'MyMagpies' account in the Collingwood app, it will also take you to where you can find your barcode number. But it's also printed on your membership card.

We definitely have a different type of membership.
Am I looking for a 12 digit number? I think I may have found it on the Collingwood website.
( thanks for helping by the way)

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back