News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

What's the likelihood of a Priority 3 barcode getting a ticket? Like 20%?

Wouldn't like your chances, unfortunately. That's the problem with the grand final ticket allocation. Alot more should be kept for the members, no matter the priority category, so each member has a better opportunity of watching their team live in a grand final.....

Alot of people probably don't tick the standing room ticket option
Definitely select Option 1, because it states :

'Tickets will be allocated via ballot on a next available basis, and therefore members can receive a Category 1-7 Reserved Seat, Restricted View Seat or Standing Room ticket.

If you select option 2 and all reserved seat tickets have been allocated when your registration is next to be processed, you will not be issued a Grand Final Ticket.'

I’m going to ask this against all hope.

So I’m a Gold AFL Member, my 2 kids are Silver Memebers.

My wife isn’t an AFL member but uses someone else’s who is interstate for the majority of the season every year so never really needed to get one.

But that person is back in time for finals.

So figured I’d ask here if anyone has an AFL Gold (or Silver) membership number they’re not using for finals to be able to offer?

Feel free to DM me

Again, I realise this is a long shot but my wife is a fanatic like all of us and has gone all year so I’m finding a way to get her into the Prelim since she knows she won’t be going to the Grand Final if we make it

Hi All

Its me again and again I am looking for a spare barcode for the GF ballot.

ANY barcode but preferably a Legends barcode.

I am also VERY happy to make a SIGNIFICANT contribution to your membership cost either re-imbursing some of this years or some of next years, whichever way you want to think of it.

Hopefully someone may know a member who is unable to attend, cant afford the ticket, buys a membership but doesnt go or would just prefer the cash instead of attending the game.

However based on todays email I need it before midday tomorrow.

Fingers crossed that someone can help a 37year member (20+years on BF) get his wife to the game!!

Cheers
Dillo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone confirm time of sale for preliminary final tickets? Would make sense to me for it to be the Monday after the semi finals?
Last year it was Sunday after the Collingwood/Swans PF. I was driving home at the time and pulled over in Holbrook to login. Decided to go just for the hell of it.

Anyone have a membership barcode they arent using for the prelim? Happy to pay for it so I can book with my barcode so I can bring my partner along too. DM me if you can help. Go pies!

I don't understand why but the email I received shows that my father is a category 2 barcode and my one is a category 3 barcode.

We received club memberships this year at a reduced rate because we have suspended our AFL memberships. Maybe my father is a gold AFL suspended member and I am a silver AFL suspended member?

It's going to be chaos trying to call the club tomorrow. Do you think my theory is correct because this is tragic learning this just today that we cannot sit together to watch Collingwood win a flag.

The whole reason I got club memberships is because I knew we were going to play finals.

I have a silver AFL Membership (Collingwood club support) meaning I'm priority 3 with my AFL Membership, and have received the email from the club saying I'm a priority 3 club member for the ballot tomorrow.

Based on the AFL Membership email, which says this...

If you enter your club’s ballot, you will forfeit your access to the AFL Membership Priority 1 and 2 On-sales on Sunday, September 24, whether you are successful in the ballot or not.

If you are unsuccessful in your club ballot, and if the AFL Reserve does not sell out in the first two priority windows, you would then have access to purchase tickets in the Priority 3 and 4 on-sales.

Does that mean I can register for Collingwood's ballot tomorrow (priority 3) but if I miss out then I can register for priority 3 in the AFL Membership (if tickets are still available)?
Is this right?

Am I more likely to get tickets in the AFL Membership or Collingwood ballot?

I don't understand why but the email I received shows that my father is a category 2 barcode and my one is a category 3 barcode.

We received club memberships this year at a reduced rate because we have suspended our AFL memberships. Maybe my father is a gold AFL suspended member and I am a silver AFL suspended member?

It's going to be chaos trying to call the club tomorrow. Do you think my theory is correct because this is tragic learning this just today that we cannot sit together to watch Collingwood win a flag.

The whole reason I got club memberships is because I knew we were going to play finals.

I got no E-Mail from the Club about that

I have a silver AFL Membership (Collingwood club support) meaning I'm priority 3 with my AFL Membership, and have received the email from the club saying I'm a priority 3 club member for the ballot tomorrow.

Based on the AFL Membership email, which says this...

If you enter your club’s ballot, you will forfeit your access to the AFL Membership Priority 1 and 2 On-sales on Sunday, September 24, whether you are successful in the ballot or not.

If you are unsuccessful in your club ballot, and if the AFL Reserve does not sell out in the first two priority windows, you would then have access to purchase tickets in the Priority 3 and 4 on-sales.

Does that mean I can register for Collingwood's ballot tomorrow (priority 3) but if I miss out then I can register for priority 3 in the AFL Membership (if tickets are still available)?
Is this right?

Am I more likely to get tickets in the AFL Membership or Collingwood ballot?
I’m very thankful to be a gold member and not be faced with this question. My read is you can enter the ballot and if you miss out can still attempt to purchase a GF ticket as an AFL silver member. I would definitely be calling the AFL membership department tomorrow morning.

You need to register via Ticketek. Need your Ticketek ID & your barcode. Depending what membership you have, you have to register tomorrow at the allocated timeslots.

So be easy to find link and I guess the Barcode be from Collingwood?

I got a Support Worker Membership would that Change anything?

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back