News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

So be easy to find link and I guess the Barcode be from Collingwood?

I got a Support Worker Membership would that Change anything?
Do you have MyMagpies account? Your new GF barcode should be listed in there. Otherwise you should have received an email with your new barcode. Have you checked your junk folder?
  • If the barcode noted in your letter/email does not reference Grand Final Accessible Registration barcode, you will be required to contact the Club via email no later than 12noon Tuesday, September 12, 2023 to obtain this. A medical certificate may also need to be provided.
  • Where a new Grand Final Accessible Registration barcode is issued, your 2023 membership barcode(s) will not be activated to register in the ballot.

Do you have MyMagpies account? Your new GF barcode should be listed in there. Otherwise you should have received an email with your new barcode. Have you checked your junk folder?
  • If the barcode noted in your letter/email does not reference Grand Final Accessible Registration barcode, you will be required to contact the Club via email no later than 12noon Tuesday, September 12, 2023 to obtain this. A medical certificate may also need to be provided.
  • Where a new Grand Final Accessible Registration barcode is issued, your 2023 membership barcode(s) will not be activated to register in the ballot.
My barcode was the same one I've used all year. it's printed on my membership card.

Members that require accessible seating or a support worker to attend with them are issued a different barcode for the GF. Other members just use their existing barcode.

What about Support Worker has own Membership thru Club?

Got Nothing from the Club
Weird.
How would you know what priority you would come under then? Probably should have contacted the club before now if you hadnt gotten anything.
Just try between 8-12 and hope your barcode works for priority 1.

Weird.
How would you know what priority you would come under then? Probably should have contacted the club before now if you hadnt gotten anything.
Just try between 8-12 and hope your barcode works for priority 1.

Confident as Legends Member

Contacting Club would been smart

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we win the Prelim , I will be reviewing any of the corporate club grand final breakfast type events that come with a gf seat. I know this will cost in Vicinity of $1500-$2000

Any recommendations on best option with one of these type of purchases?

If we win the Prelim , I will be reviewing any of the corporate club grand final breakfast type events that come with a gf seat. I know this will cost in Vicinity of $1500-$2000

I can’t help you with recommendations but I think you’re being optimistic thinking you will get one for under $2000.

Prices for everything are through the roof this year.

Mum has a mobilty walker, so she wont be able to stand, I think I'll have to choose no standing room.

Fingers crossed it still works out and we get seats lol

Or do I choose any, and hope it doesnt end up standing room.

I have priority 1
As far as I'm aware priority 1 are guaranteed a seat and then 2 and so on should click no Standing just in case

From what I’ve been able to find, I doubt you’ll be able to wait that long. Most are sold out already

Many years back, so probably little relevance now, but I done same for the 2010 draw. Purchased the club package as thought my money was best spent with them. Breakfast including free booze at Etihad Stadium and a bus to the G. Seating was in the AFL members top level about a third of the way from the front. Early start to the day with breakfast, but a good experience.

From what I’ve been able to find, I doubt you’ll be able to wait that long. Most are sold out already
Things have changed in the last decade, I purchased via the club on first thing Monday morning after the prelim in 2010 without much hassle. Do competing clubs get extra corporate seats?

Guys from your experiences, what kind of $ would you expect to pay for resale tickets during GF week? Any recommended sites?

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back