AFL 2023 Grand Final - Collingwood vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. This is into $131 now at Sportsbet. I didnt get the 551 but i cant take that at 131.
I may have misread the slip.

Sportsbet also have a market:

"Norm Smith Trifecta in Order- Nick Daicos/Scott Pendlebury/Lachie Neale" , which shows that option in exact order at $551.00

Fire up campaigners

Jordan De Goey - To Get 20 or More Disposals
Dayne Zorko - To Get 20 or More Disposals
Zac Bailey - To Get 15 or More Disposals
Nick Daicos - To Get 25 or More Disposals
Brayden Maynard - To Get 15 or More Disposals
Jack Ginnivan - Any Time Goal Scorer
Ian Hill - Any Time Goal Scorer
Beau McCreery - Any Time Goal Scorer
Lincoln McCarthy - Any Time Goal Scorer
Zac Bailey - Any Time Goal Scorer
Brody Mihocek - To Score 2 or More Goals
Charlie Cameron - To Score 2 or More Goals

@75.60
Tailed the same bet at PointsBet , but taken out : Charlie Cameron 2 Or More Goals and N.Daicos 25 or More Disposals

Odds: $86.79

Pies are firming a lot at betfair. 1.83 this arvo into 1.75 now.. hmmmm.. I think its a bit of a lowkey pattern that the Vic team when Playing an interstate team often wins quite well as we tend to over hype the interstates performance coming in due to their home form ( see west coast vs hawks, adelaide vs richmond, even syd vs geel last year the cats were only slight favs) the figures since 2007 of Vic vs Interstate gf is 8-2 in favour of the victoria side.. and the two wins were only just (SYD VS HAWKS, EAGLES VS PIES) yes you can say it is skewed by the strong teams of Richmond/Hawks contributing to 5 of these but still.. their opponents were often said to be red hot chances only to fall well short... Pies have been the team of destiny all year , have the heartbreak of last year and even the Eagles game in their Memory. I see them bringing the heat and winning this well.. You can point to brisbane scoring but don't forget the Pies are full of weapons and their low scores isn't really a result of a misfunctioning forward half.. it's more the game style of the opponents and how the game was played vs Dees and GWS... they can definately go goal for goal with Bris..

Last edited:

Pies are firming a lot at betfair. 1.83 this arvo into 1.75 now.. hmmmm.. I think its a bit of a lowkey pattern that the Vic team when Playing an interstate team often wins quite well as we tend to over hype the interstates performance coming in due to their home form ( see west coast vs hawks, adelaide vs richmond, even syd vs geel last year the cats were only slight favs) the figures since 2007 of Vic vs Interstate gf is 8-2 in favour of the victoria side.. and the two wins were only just (SYD VS HAWKS, EAGLES VS PIES) yes you can say it is skewed by the strong teams of Richmond/Hawks contributing to 5 of these but still.. their opponents were often said to be red hot chances only to fall well short... Pies have been the team of destiny all year , have the heartbreak of last year and even the Eagles game in their Memory. I see them bringing the heat and winning this well.. You can point to brisbane scoring but don't forget the Pies are full of weapons and their low scores isn't really a result of a misfunctioning forward half.. it's more the game style of the opponents and how the game was played vs Dees and GWS... they can definately go goal for goal with Bris..
Pies generally firm on GameDay, money from supporters rather than sharps so not surprised by this

I may have misread the slip.

Sportsbet also have a market:

"Norm Smith Trifecta in Order- Nick Daicos/Scott Pendlebury/Lachie Neale" , which shows that option in exact order at $551.00
Gees how did you even get as far as posting, Blind Freddy would've realised those odds were too good straight away

Hipwood 2g
Mcreery ATG
N Daicos ATG
Rayner 15d
Moore 15d @29 bet365

Elliott 2g
Hipwood 2g
Cox ATG
Rayner ATG
Mcreery ATG
Moore 15d
J Daicos 25+ @67 bet365

Cox 2g
Rayner 2g
De goey ATG
Mcreery ATG
Rayner 15d
Berry 20d
Crisp 20d @226 bet365

Moore Top 3 NS medal @10 bet365

Coll 25+
Moore 15d
Rayner 15d @11.25 SB

Berry 20d
Elliott 11d
Moore 16d
Rayner 14d @10.25 SB

Moore NS
Hipwood 2g
Quayner 15d @101 SB

Moore NS @29 SB

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tailed every ******* bet on this page

flame thrower fire GIF

do bets get refunded if player is named as the sub? I've got lipinski for disposals in one and tackles in another
I know Bet365 don't void the bet if the sub gets any game time at all. I think most others void the bet.

Cameron looks at the ball and he gets 5 from Eddie. Couple bottle caps on CC @30 BF
Eddie Betts going to give a vote or max votes if Bobby Hill kicks 3 goals or Charlie Cameron kicks 3 goals.

Bobby Hill is $15 to Poll a Vote.

C Cameron is $3.75 to Poll a Vote..

Both similar sort of players, but that $15 looks pretty juicy considering how well Bobby Hill played in the qualifying final. If it was under $4, i would ignore it.

Ginni to poll a vote NS @ 7$ on SB
Tailed Ginni to poll a vote @ $11 on PointsBet

Also Quinella for Norm Smith:
Ginnivan/Nick Daicos @ 251 (PB)
Bobby Hill/Nick Daicos @ 301 (SB)

Blew my wad on those piss weak demons/power in their respective games but...

Pies straight at 1.78. Vic v a team pretty poor on the road and G specifically, pies backline is better than Joe/Shitwood/Charlie too.

Jaicos NS at 30
Mccarthy FGS/Jaicos NS at 401
Crisp NS at 26
Charlie to get a vote at 3.75

Will put some beer money on some crazy SGM you degens post too

All way smaller stakes than if the above matches went my way but its GF day and we must degen.

GL to all unless you're on Brisbane 😂.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back