Memberships 2023 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
Just about to sign my two girls up as members
One's birthday is boxing day and I see they get a bday card, just worried she might miss that time of the year .
Anyone had any experience with that?
I can't recall getting a birthday card for either of my 2 girls in their 4-6 years as members

Best video the club has put together in a long time. Probably something to do with the lack of lens flare.
That was just how bright the future was. It's symbolism. It's smart.

Hello friends, I’m new to the whole membership thing but I’ve managed to get us a family membership this year, 11 designated games in general admission and I was wondering how I find out what games are the designated ones? And do I just rock up and swipe or do I have to purchase/reserve prior to game day?

Hello friends, I’m new to the whole membership thing but I’ve managed to get us a family membership this year, 11 designated games in general admission and I was wondering how I find out what games are the designated ones? And do I just rock up and swipe or do I have to purchase/reserve prior to game day?
This might help you out:

Home games in Melbourne plus the 4 replacement games listed will be the games you'll have access to

Well you can’t say the membership team don’t think quick on their feet…

I emailed a few weeks ago to ask whether there would be one of those digital memberships that include a year if Kayo (for less than the direct price of Kayo) and they told me there were “no plans” to offer one this year.

And now they do:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m still not sure, I can’t seem to find that info. :(
Went onto live chat, this is what 'Olivia' said:

"Hi! Thanks for your message! I can confirm with you, you can definitely scan your membership barcode and walk on into GA:)"

That's excellent news!

Went onto live chat, this is what 'Olivia' said:

"Hi! Thanks for your message! I can confirm with you, you can definitely scan your membership barcode and walk on into GA:)"

That's excellent news!
ok thank **** lol ive spent all morning trying to get free tickets and have been getting progressively angrier when tiketetk only offers me 80 dollar membership upgrades and no option to buy GA

I stuffed up and got a couple of guest passes to m53 as well as my free upgrades, so have two I don’t need. message me anyone if you ar e having trouble getting tix

I haven't as yet made it down for a Tassie game and am thinking of attending one, perhaps the game against WC on May 21 (brave I know). Does a Melbourne based membership get you in to a Tassie game as general admission, or will I have to buy/book tickets

Depends on the membership. Just had a look at the membership page and each one seems to have slightly different terms as to whether you can access the Tassie games or not.

the standard general admission membership has a ^ that says you can access (depending on capacity) and extra costs may apply.

So depending on GA ticket sales they usually declare if you may be able to scan on entry or if you will need to upgrade to a reserved seat.

check your specific level of membership, it seems the site does specify.

Depends on the membership. Just had a look at the membership page and each one seems to have slightly different terms as to whether you can access the Tassie games or not.

the standard general admission membership has a ^ that says you can access (depending on capacity) and extra costs may apply.

So depending on GA ticket sales they usually declare if you may be able to scan on entry or if you will need to upgrade to a reserved seat.

check your specific level of membership, it seems the site does specify.
Thanks
I doubt it would get booked out

I did check my membership online but couldn’t tell. I’ll call the membership dept tomorrow

you should be logged into the store under your membership, which provides the 10% discount by default.

applying the voucher at the cart stage will give you $25 off the discounted price of whatever your purchasing.

Not bad from the media team that
0f951912-5988-4f1e-b4c6-aa6ed46764b0_text.gif

you should be logged into the store under your membership, which provides the 10% discount by default.

applying the voucher at the cart stage will give you $25 off the discounted price of whatever your purchasing.
Cool, so if I go into Hawks nest, I should get both too?

Cool, so if I go into Hawks nest, I should get both too?
Not being a Victorian based member I've never had the experience but yeah i believe it works that way.
Save yourself on shipping if your passing by :)
Just gotta show your membership card and produce your voucher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back