2023 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like it's happened again this year with the member items.

Got my $20 off voucher the other day and you go in to pre order what you want and they are $20....but then you have to pay about $10 shipping. Im working in an industry that has to ship product to people so I get it, however I'm not sure why they changed it from getting a choice for the item you want for free with your pack? I really don't need a scarf up here in Qld, but I'm getting one like everyone else but would prefer a hat and get to pay shipping to get it.

I know it sounds like a whinge, and I want the club to not waste money, but they can manage to roll over my membership each year, surely I can choose my item as what I want to be the same each year and that rolls over too unless I change it?

Failing that, maybe they could ship a bundle to each state for collection at a certain location - if you collect go to the Whitten Oval you don't pay shipping.

Anyway, that's my rant

Membership packs on the way, mine is expected to be delivered this week.

Pack arrived already, with a barcode membership card included :smiley:
(not that I had any trouble using the booking systems, but at least they listened to those that did).

Apparently not everyone has a barcode there is membership barcode number but it states on the card to obtain match day entry from Fucxxxx Ticketmaster I'll spew up if we have to use them again.

Apparently not everyone has a barcode there is membership barcode number but it states on the card to obtain match day entry from Fucxxxx Ticketmaster I'll spew up if we have to use them again.

Maybe that's for GA members ? Mine has the the barcode and seat details.

I received my Member's pack today. I wore the scarf to the dining room it was so cold and windy out! I like Zsa Zsa's Pet Member's scarf. I'll have to take a pic of her in it. Her eating mat looks good. I might use it for myself.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi Guys

I am bit slow this year must be getting old. I am getting my 63rd consecutive tomorrow. I am just planning a trip away with friends for the Adelaide footy festivaL and believe you get a special code emailed to you for that round when you become a member. I am wondering if you are not going to use it could 2 friendly people pm me their codes for my friends. They are cats supporters I am going to the cats V WCE Eagles game with them. They assure me that they will be barracking for the dogs.

Small details but the way they delivered the membership in the personalised box was great. We are winning the flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree on the member scarf, best I have seen and the whole box presentation was much better.
Now Gather Round, I am assuming that members are supposed to get a code to buy tickets or claim their free one? If so, have not received. Can anyone advise?

I'm so excited for my interstate membership to arrive that gets me access to one away game in my state....not one Qld game scheduled.

Why would the AFL put us up against GC in the NT as an away game in the same year we don't play Bris in Bris? ****ing amateurs

I guess if I want to watch a live Dogs game this year my membership is going to cost a shitload more for flights and accomodation

I'm so excited for my interstate membership to arrive that gets me access to one away game in my state....not one Qld game scheduled.

Why would the AFL put us up against GC in the NT as an away game in the same year we don't play Bris in Bris? ******* amateurs

I guess if I want to watch a live Dogs game this year my membership is going to cost a shitload more for flights and accomodation
Welcome to the world of the Bulldog diaspora. I’m lucky that we’ve got a game at Manuka next year. Usually my eligible game is deemed to be a Sydney game … 300km away. And spare a thought for LittleG in FNQ.

Why would the AFL put us up against GC in the NT as an away game in the same year we don't play Bris in Bris? ******* amateurs

No Gabba trip for me this year :p Genuinely weighing up Darwin though. As i've mentioned, want to get to a game at every venue and given we barely play there anymore, may as well take the opportunity to tick TIO off the list.

No Gabba trip for me this year :p Genuinely weighing up Darwin though. As i've mentioned, want to get to a game at every venue and given we barely play there anymore, may as well take the opportunity to tick TIO off the list.
Book your accommodation early. It can be hard to get and hideously expensive. Hope the game isn’t during school holidays.

Really? Darwin is expensive? Interesting. Thanks for heads up.
Out of school hold might be ok but if it coincides with that + Darwin Cup + other dry season events it’ll be tight. Family members had great difficulty there last year.

Grrrr. The fixture isn’t easily found on the WB website (unless you want to sync with phone calendar which I don’t) just a bunch of stories and teasers. 😡

Found it. (Thank Dog for BF.)
It’s on 27 May so you should be ok. I’d still recommend you lock in accommodation early though.

Out of school hold might be ok but if it coincides with that + Darwin Cup + other dry season events it’ll be tight. Family members had great difficulty there last year.

Grrrr. The fixture isn’t easily found on the WB website (unless you want to sync with phone calendar which I don’t) just a bunch of stories and teasers. 😡

Found it. (Thank Dog for BF.)
It’s on 27 May so you should be ok. I’d still recommend you lock in accommodation early though.
Thanks DW. Be good to tick another ground off the list! Perth can wait another year.

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back