2023 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Only scarf this year unless you pay for cap. And yes as mentioned on previous page packs have been received.
Mine hasn’t arrived. Supposed to have been delivered last Friday but maybe not until after Christmas now.

Can you search somewhere to see when it is due? Or did you contact the club?
I think it’s already been dispatched so it’s more of a problem in transit. I got an email from Australia Post (looks legit😀). I’m in no hurry so I’m happy to wait.

The club outsources the whole membership pack mailiout process anyway don’t they?

Welcome to the world of the Bulldog diaspora. I’m lucky that we’ve got a game at Manuka next year. Usually my eligible game is deemed to be a Sydney game … 300km away. And spare a thought for LittleG in FNQ.
My wife and I are members in FNQ also, with EJ Whitten Social Club Memberships.

Don't anyone EVER talk to me about getting value for money out of a membership! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Don't anyone EVER talk to me about getting value for money out of a membership! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
tipping derek jeter GIF

This week I received out of the blue my membership for 2023 paid for as a gift from the club for 30 years of continuous membership.

I was blown away by this.

Also came with a "30" pin badge, a cloth badge, and a 30-year certificate.

Really appreciated!!! Go Doggies!!!

Attachments

• 1671053428984.jpg
    1671053428984.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 112

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just received mine today. It's the best presented membership package ever, I think. I was rapt to receive a 40 year membership badge and patch as well. To me the scarf is the best one we have had for a loooong time. Very happy.

My membership pack just arrived.
Agree with Iamspock. Really love the boxed presentation and the added badges.
Like the scarf but here in Perth we don't get the need to wear a scarf too often!!

KM

For the love of Bont, will someone post a pic of their scarf?

My wife & I are moving back to Melbourne so our packs will be delivered to the club until we get there, she wants to know what they look like and I haven’t seen them anywhere

For the love of Bont, will someone post a pic of their scarf?

My wife & I are moving back to Melbourne so our packs will be delivered to the club until we get there, she wants to know what they look like and I haven’t seen them anywhere

AD92F900-2C23-4082-B485-5824C82F6F5D.jpeg

My membership pack just arrived.
Agree with Iamspock. Really love the boxed presentation and the added badges.
Like the scarf but here in Perth we don't get the need to wear a scarf too often!!

KM
Well, with the weather here at the moment, anyone outside of Victoria, please send them over!

Absolutely mate, I think my post was born out of frustration with all the Covid non attendances while still paying for a full home membership and SC and now switching over thinking that I'll get to one game a year at either GC or Gabba and seeing there are none. It's just a bullshit "fix" ture from the AFL. Especially when you see us back in Geelong again and the Essendon, despite their absolute shitness have only played 5 games there since 1990. (Fitzroy played 4🤣) it can't be that hard to try an even it up so there is some semblance of "fair"

If you look closely, the fixture is getting closer and closer to being the same each year. We always get Geelong off the back of a trying interstate trip - it might be a week different this year IIRC but it's close to the Darwin game. Usually it's mid year after a Perth trip.

#****thebigfour #****themarqueegames
#****theseasonstartingwithRichvCarlAGAIN

I guess this is worth celebrating, but the other half is wondering what it's all cost so far (first 20 seasons preceded her):
20221222_155828.jpg
I just reiterate the joy, stress release, mental health benefits, and bonding with (admittedly brain-washed) offspring, plus the connection to where I was born and initially raised.

Woof, woof, woof! :bulldogs:

I guess this is worth celebrating, but the other half is wondering what it's all cost so far (first 20 seasons preceded her):
View attachment 1577005
I just reiterate the joy, stress release, mental health benefits, and bonding with (admittedly brain-washed) offspring, plus the connection to where I was born and initially raised.

Woof, woof, woof! :bulldogs:

Raise the bat, but that type of effort should be worth a quick call from both of them to thank you properly!

Welcome to the world of the Bulldog diaspora. I’m lucky that we’ve got a game at Manuka next year. Usually my eligible game is deemed to be a Sydney game … 300km away. And spare a thought for LittleG in FNQ.

Hopefully the next Manuka game is during the day. I froze last time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back