2023 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the next Manuka game is during the day. I froze last time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Alas not.
It starts at 7:25pm on 6th May.

I guess this is worth celebrating, but the other half is wondering what it's all cost so far (first 20 seasons preceded her):
View attachment 1577005
I just reiterate the joy, stress release, mental health benefits, and bonding with (admittedly brain-washed) offspring, plus the connection to where I was born and initially raised.

Woof, woof, woof! :bulldogs:
50 years is amazing. Well done!

The pet membership this year is brilliant. I mean it is for dogs and I have cats but it is still really cool

AFLW so far is disappointing. Every year since 2017 I have got a membership card. I emailed the club as to why I did not get one this year only to be told

"The club has never actually provided a membership card for the AFLW".

Thought I would just post a shout out to the membership department for getting the member packs and scarfs done so well this year. I was really critical of last years scarf and in fact I barely wore it, preferred to wear ones from previous seasons instead, but this year they have nailed it.

Really love the look and it definitely has more blue in it than last years which was more red and white. Really pumped for the season, as are my kids who got their members packs in time for Christmas.

Go Dogs 2023

Thought I would just post a shout out to the membership department for getting the member packs and scarfs done so well this year. I was really critical of last years scarf and in fact I barely wore it, preferred to wear ones from previous seasons instead, but this year they have nailed it.

Really love the look and it definitely has more blue in it than last years which was more red and white. Really pumped for the season, as are my kids who got their members packs in time for Christmas.

Go Dogs 2023
Well at least you got yours. I'm still waiting despite it being promised before Christmas.

Perhaps they don't value as much the supporters they have unilaterally decided to put on auto-renew? :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least you got yours. I'm still waiting despite it being promised before Christmas.

Perhaps they don't value as much the supporters they have unilaterally decided to put on auto-renew? :mad:
That’s a shame….. I am on auto renew as well so I don’t know why it would be any different other than my surname starts with a C so if they are going alphabetically then maybe I was more up the front.

Hope you get it soon, it was worth the wait this time.

That’s a shame….. I am on auto renew as well so I don’t know why it would be any different other than my surname starts with a C so if they are going alphabetically then maybe I was more up the front.

Hope you get it soon, it was worth the wait this time.
I'm a W and got mine about a month ago. Sorry to ruin the theory haha.

Sorry DW, it's just you. I moved states into a new area that is notorious for not appearing on Aus Post searches and I got my pack weeks ago.

Hang out where politicians live and get fleas 🤣

NB: genuinely sorry you haven't got yours yet, you deserve happiness and to feel the warmth of the absolutely magnificent 2023 scarf - you'll need it at Manuka

Sorry DW, it's just you. I moved states into a new area that is notorious for not appearing on Aus Post searches and I got my pack weeks ago.

Hang out where politicians live and get fleas 🤣

NB: genuinely sorry you haven't got yours yet, you deserve happiness and to feel the warmth of the absolutely magnificent 2023 scarf - you'll need it at Manuka
Thanks. I'll give them a call on Monday.

Go Dogs 2023
Yeah agree nice packs this year and great to get before Xmas, kids were stoked

I'm a W and got mine about a month ago. Sorry to ruin the theory haha.

I'm also a W and received mine on 7 December. My son who's on the same payment as mine still hasn't received his.

Grandchildren also received theirs before Christmas.

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back