MRP / Trib. 2023 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, they have remained consistent with suspensions for head high hits

What's not consistent is the penalties they are dishing out, moreso only a week difference between the Kosi and Acres/McKay hits

I'd fight it, but think it will stand

Harry should have changed his approach before contact
I agree.

They are trying to eliminate head high hits.

Part of their response to the concussion lawsuit.

Harry suspension will stand, even if it's not technically correct

Harry Clumsy stupid thing to do -- arm barred him to the head- slowing down or not no excuse cop the week ..
lynch sure get 2 week never looked like attempting the marking contest on side note he does this crap a lot around marking contests - it a bit like Cameron hit on Andrew's just not as fast ..

The high fend seems to be the last viable option to knock blokes out or do damage and get away with it

Ok. Fine. So does Lynch get a week? Or two?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Probably 1, wasn't in line for the mark and cannoned into Keath to clear a path. High impact, careless, body contact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry had a bit of a brain fade, but medium impact seems a tad harsh given the other bloke wasn't even hurt.

Looks like another tribunal visit thanks to that steaming pile of dogshit. And I don't want that bloke who defended Acres either who was all over the shop with his arguments - give me that QC who got Cripps off.

So a crows player touched an umpire…..let’s see how that plays out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It was a really weird one, hey. Almost like he had a complete brain-fade and thought it was an oppo player, gave him a little "how do you like that" shove.

That's about the only reason I could think of leading him to make contact the way he did. Looked really bad though, demonstrative/forceful/deliberate. Probably send him straight to the tribunal and he'll get offered 3 weeks. Might be able to argue down to 2 if they can convince the panel he only saw someone out the corner of his eye and thought it was a player, pair it with a really contrite public apology and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back