MRP / Trib. 2023 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian seriously needs to go. They can't even be sure contact was made and he's giving it a week. Useless, biased campaigner.
You could argue that he's just assessing the incident based on the gradings the AFL have developed....which is what Whately was banging on about tonight on 360.

What I don't buy for a second is the inconsistencies and total lack of transparency when you see many incidents each week worse that Newman's that don't even get cited by the MRO. Does this clown even look at them, or does he just pick and choose which ones he feels should be sanctioned.

I still tend to think that Gill's got his hand right up his clacker like a Gerry Gee doll.

Can we postpone this and buy the panel dinner or something ? Drinks?
He’s got zero chance after last case…

Haha…no one has got any idea wtf the outcome is going to be

I reckon appeal everything, like a kid who always asks for something and every now and then, sometimes a lot, get what they ask for

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JVR should 110% have gotten off. It was a footy act and he had no intention of hurting anyone and their reasoning is an absolute joke. I really hope it doesn't get to the point where players are pulling out of contests in the fear of being rubbed out.

JVR should 110% have gotten off. It was a footy act and he had no intention of hurting anyone and their reasoning is an absolute joke. I really hope it doesn't get to the point where players are pulling out of contests in the fear of being rubbed out.
By the AFL's logic Andrews should have been suspended for his effort at a spoil on H. Was nowhere near the ball. Fist to the head.

At least JVR only hit him with a bicep and the fist was far closer and more likely to make contact with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back