NCAA 2023- NCAA Off Season News

Remove this Banner Ad

Who does Penn St have as a rival?

I guess Michigan State kinda
Being they were independent until the 90's they didn't really play any Big10 teams regularly before then. Pittsburgh were there biggest rival who they played yearly until joining the Big10 and stopped playing them yearly.

Being they were independent until the 90's they didn't really play any Big10 teams regularly before then. Pittsburgh were there biggest rival who they played yearly until joining the Big10 and stopped playing them yearly.
Penn St. biggest rival might be the mental gymnastics they do to be proud of Jo Pa.

Arizona have landed a 5 star edge player for 2024. That is not only huge for Arizona both landing a 5 star and keeping a 5 star at home but also the rest of the CFB seeing a 5 star not land at one of the big boys. As a UGA fan I want as many as possible but for the good of the sport we need some of them going elsewhere.

Whats with all the gay shit these college players do for hazing nowadays? (a player at Penn State had a similar complaint)

The former player, who asked to remain anonymous, told The Daily Northwestern that sexualized hazing activities took place in the team's locker room. One common practice, called "running," involved a younger player being restrained while eight to 10 older players engaged in a sexualized act in the locker room.

Going through the CFB sub-Reddit, with the allegations now going beyond hazing and into racism territory, I wonder just how big of a punishment NU will be handed by the NCAA. I doubt it is anywhere near enough for the death penalty but they surely have to come down hard on them.

Going through the CFB sub-Reddit, with the allegations now going beyond hazing and into racism territory, I wonder just how big of a punishment NU will be handed by the NCAA. I doubt it is anywhere near enough for the death penalty but they surely have to come down hard on them.

Rape should be enough to get players jailed.

I hate how hazing is a term used to water down rape. College football is so ****ing weird.

It's coming out that the Baseball team were up to some shady shit as well. It has been pointed out a few times but to do this sort of thing at the best journalism school in the country is just asking for trouble- especially when there are so many NU alums in the sports media.

The school knowing about it since November and only acting now once it got out is also a very bad look for them.

The fact it took them this long to fire him says it all. and really only did it because of the backlash from the article.

Many schools have "Banned" hazing but dont really enforce it. many of them said they will mostly because of some of the shit frats were doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I forgot he even transferred to Oregon St.

from #1 recruit in the nation, to being talked up as just as good if not better than Trev, then the face on NIL, then benched and now a beav.
And picked in the 20th round of the MLB draft. That contract guarantee should be worth at least 2 Big Macs and many years in the minor leagues....

And picked in the 20th round of the MLB draft. That contract guarantee should be worth at least 2 Big Macs and many years in the minor leagues....
but if he accepts the contract he will be ineligible to play CFB

Maybe he just needed to get out of Clemson and into a different system. A bit like Bo Nix transferring from Auburn to Oregon.
Or Jo Burrow transferring from Ohio State to LSU

Or Ryan Findley transferring from Boise State to NC State

or Russell Weilson transferring from NC State to Wisconsin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back