NFL 2023 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Divisional Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 8:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfltexans: (4) Houston at :nflravens: (1) Baltimore

SUNDAY, JANUARY 21 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflpackers: (7) Green Bay at:nfl49ers: (1) San Francisco

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay at :nfllions: (3) Detroit

MONDAY, JANUARY 22 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflchiefs: (3) Kansas City at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 7:00AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)

:nflafc: AFC Championship Game

MONDAY, JANUARY 29 @ 10:30AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflnfc: NFC Championship Game

Last edited:
Chiefs fan has the Chiefs winning AND the Ravens losing so they get a home conference championship game. It's all coming up Chiefs.

Not really for that reason. It's just that I've seen Stroud in the playoffs. And I've also seen Lamar in the playoffs.

Not really for that reason. It's just that I've seen Stroud in the playoffs. And I've also seen Lamar in the playoffs.
I think the Ravens D is good enough to overcome another average game from Lamar, that's assuming he even plays average (different offense to years past) . Stroud has been epic at home not so much away apart from the Bengals game, had a few road stinkers vs Jets and Panthers in particular.

Last edited:
I think the Ravens D is good enough to overcome another average game from Lamar, that's assuming he even plays average (different offense to years past) . Stroud has been epic and home not so much away apart from the Bengals game, had a few road stinkers vs Jets and Panthers in particular.

That Jets game was and remains a real head-scratcher.

I just want to sit in on a livestream commentary from Brasher and fuey this round.

Heck I'd take the day off just to listen to those two try to explain why Trey Lance and Josiah Degura would be difference makers in the game for each team!! Plus why Shanny knows less than LaFloozy about ball chucks...

Make it happen you two, you know we all want a live broadcast now...

Weird playing in the playoffs without the weight of expectation.

The season is a win regardless, yesterday was cream and next week we'll probably get our arses handed to us. I'll take it.

I'm not writing us off completely, but its going to take a special effort to get up.

But we know the story already, Packers D had a good performance this week, so no doubt will come out flatter than my ex's chest, and will give up 4-5 TDs in the first half after numerous brain-fades and miscues. The offense will do what it can, but will commit an uncharacteristic turnover or two, giving the Niners a short field and easy points.

49ers 38-20

I just want to sit in on a livestream commentary from Brasher and fuey this round.

Heck I'd take the day off just to listen to those two try to explain why Trey Lance and Josiah Degura would be difference makers in the game for each team!! Plus why Shanny knows less than LaFloozy about ball chucks...

Make it happen you two, you know we all want a live broadcast now...

I'll be far too busy pacing and yelling at the TV...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know he isn't in the Divisional weekend, but I just have to share this.

Will always be one of my all time favourite Philly dudes.

So crushed that we sent him off with such a pathetic last 7 weeks, but I'm trying to remember all the good times and what an amazing player he has been for us.

I know he isn't in the Divisional weekend, but I just have to share this.

Will always be one of my all time favourite Philly dudes.

So crushed that we sent him off with such a pathetic last 7 weeks, but I'm trying to remember all the good times and what an amazing player he has been for us.

You'd be hard pressed to find a player in any sport that has the universal love and respect like Taylor's boyfriends brother.

Love how be brought out all the receipts 🤣

All the best in retirement. The brotherly shove is unlikely to be the same without you.

How many starters are the Bills down on defense? Think it's a huge watch. Even though Chiefs offense isn't necessarily capitalising on it but it's pretty material impact
A lot of questionable's should get a few back this week.

Outside of watching the 49ers game, the Bills Chiefs is the highlight this weekend.

Playing at home, against a mediocre Chiefs team is the biggest opportunity for the Bills to take a step towards fulfilling their potential.

Its a real legacy shaper for Allen. The playoffs always feel like they'll need to go through KC in someway, so now is the best time to break through

I'm just sad there's no possible outcomes that'll be as hilarious and enjoyable as what we had this previous weekend.

Really? This week is nothing if the 49ers blow a 10 point lead in the 4th.

I'm just sad there's no possible outcomes that'll be as hilarious and enjoyable as what we had this previous weekend.
Just a few to consider....

Ravens/Lamar continue their recent playoff form and meltdown in their first playoff game.

Jackson Mahomes and Taylor Swift come to blows in their luxury suite in buffalo after Kelce uncharacteristically drops an open TD pass and the Chiefs get eliminated.

Detroit meltdown in the 4th quarter when they remember that they're the Lions and success doesn't suit them.

Love breaks some all-time QB playoff numbers and everyone is like Aaron who?

True. But it's a ridiculous stat nonetheless. And of course he blew a 25 point lead as OC in the SB.
or you could say he got them a 25 point lead and Dan Quinn's defense blew a 25 point lead instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2023 NFL - Divisional Weekend

Back