Thu Mar 2Brisbane vs Geelong 7:10pm (8:10pm)Brighton Homes Arena
Fri Mar 3St Kilda vs Essendon4:10pmRSEA Park
Fri Mar 3Sydney vs Carlton7:10pmBlacktown International Sports Park
Fri Mar 3West Coast vs Adelaide4:40pm (7:40pm)Mineral Resources Park
Sat Mar 4GWS vs Gold Coast12:10pmBlacktown International Sports Park
Sat Mar 4Western Bulldogs vs North Melbourne1:10pmIKON Park
Sat Mar 4Melbourne vs Richmond4:10pmCasey Fields

Last edited:
Clarry has 500m gained yet only 8 CP's, still his normal 20+ touches to 3QT but just looks to be a slightly different role to normal. For 700k you want to be super sure of the role imo
Fair point mate, but he’s the pig in the trough. Can’t see that changing in the real game.

Out: Everything Norf
In: Toby McLean.

McLean looks an absolute lock. Just got to get onboard. So cheap for such a superstar. Can i buy 2 ? :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Clarry has 500m gained yet only 8 CP's, still his normal 20+ touches to 3QT but just looks to be a slightly different role to normal. For 700k you want to be super sure of the role imo
His role is not changing. Will 100% be the same once the real stuff starts.

Out: Everything Norf
In: Toby McLean.

McLean looks an absolute lock. Just got to get onboard. So cheap for such a superstar. Can i buy 2 ? :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Sneeze looked a lot better than McLean, but we all know you hate him for some reason

Whatever this role Clarry is playing I’m not a fan for 700k. Seems to be a million mids rolling through the CBA’s
Gotta say today's been very casual by Piggy ......I hate having to make a 50 /50 call on players ......Oliver or Laird

Believe.gif

FFS ...that's easy for you to say ....you don't have to make the call

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say today's been very casual by Piggy ......I hate having to make a 50 /50 call on players ......Oliver or Laird

View attachment 1621423

Ideally I want both but to fit the structure currently it’s looking like Laird has the nod.

You won’t like this but HClark got back in my team - LOL

I’m giving him a chance to excel under Lyon :fourleaf:
Don't get me wrong ....this is a great choice ......................sorry, I just re-read the post, I thought you said you weren't selecting Clark

Oh My .....back drinking Huh ....so sad

Last edited:
Probably have to start TT purely based on the amount of time he's gonna play on-ball. Don't like the pick, but might be necessary at that price

View attachment 1621423

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

I’d prefer (and have) Laird and Neale TBH. Clarry hates the tag, and the first block of games will see him get a few. And Neale often comes out of the blocks. First upgrade target for mine.

Probably have to start TT purely based on the amount of time he's gonna play on-ball. Don't like the pick, but might be necessary at that price
Im tossing up between him and Ridley, 4 premo fwd line and 2 premo def vs 3 premo fwd and back. We know Ridley can average 100+ and Scott should play him in his preferred role and TT has never averaged over 100, but on the other hand I think TT is a safer choice to finish top 8 in their position and should see the most midfield time of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back