Half-forwards:Tom De KoningHarry McKaySam Docherty
Forwards:Lachie FogartyCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetAdam CerraSam Walsh
Interchange:Jordan BoydMatthew CottrellGeorge Hewett
Jack Martin
Emergencies:David CuninghamBrodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Owies

Last edited:

Payne out, Gardiner in for them would be like Weitering out, Durdin in for us.

Structurally they've lost their defensive anchor, and the bloke coming in has next to no recent AFL form to judge him on.

Almost certainly going to change the way their backline structure up and approach the game. If we can get an early jump and kick a few goals through Gardiner's man then it could engender a real cat amongst the pigeons type response that rattles their whole team.

Not quite the same IMO - more like Gov out for Durds - Andrews is their Weitering acting as a defensive anchor.

That said Payne is a big out and hopefully between Harry, Charlie and TDK we can exploit Gardiner and Lester.

There's a lot been made of McKay in the team but I think he has been in pretty good form when he's been in. The only thing he's not been doing well is finishing but around the ground he's just about been in career best form. He provides value as another strong tall inside 50 target alone, but his around the ground work is very valuable imo.

If I could put my finger on our resurgence, it would be personnel related. Kemp: Cincotta; Cuningham; Cottrell; Boyd all provided run and pace. Without two of them this week.

Kemp as sub for mine. Can play just about anywhere.

If I could put my finger on our resurgence, it would be personnel related. Kemp: Cincotta; Cuningham; Cottrell; Boyd all provided run and pace. Without two of them this week.

I'd add Martin to the key personnel and therefore it's two in and two out from that group

You need to add Fog and Martin to that group and I agree with you this group have been a huge part of our resurgence.

l don't believe there are any tickets available at all.
Pretty sure game is a sell-out which you would expect, certainly no online tickets available since early in the week.
Happens all the time in melb as well .. I usually buy my tickets the day before the game . It’s always sold out and then they release bays as the week progresses .. annoys the F out of me they do it .. doesn’t surprise me people are still getting them

Payne out, Gardiner in for them would be like Weitering out, Durdin in for us.

Structurally they've lost their defensive anchor, and the bloke coming in has next to no recent AFL form to judge him on.

Almost certainly going to change the way their backline structure up and approach the game. If we can get an early jump and kick a few goals through Gardiner's man then it could engender a real cat amongst the pigeons type response that rattles their whole team.
On the Brissy board they are saying Gardiner has been playing well in the VFL and should be right to go.

Sent from my SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a lot been made of McKay in the team but I think he has been in pretty good form when he's been in. The only thing he's not been doing well is finishing but around the ground he's just about been in career best form. He provides value as another strong tall inside 50 target alone, but his around the ground work is very valuable imo.

I firmly believe that, with the utmost respect, those who think McKay shouldn't be in our team have no idea what they are talking about.

I firmly believe that, with the utmost respect, those who think McKay shouldn't be in our team have no idea what they are talking about.
**** respect, clowns, all of you, all of you.......

Make it our pre-game song (Love is in the Air) like the Power have 'Never tear us a part'.

I know it's not exactly the 'Haka' to intimidate the opposition but imagine 90,000 people singing it in unison.

Alternatively, Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 65
yeah, nah...........actually, nah, nah............

Vossy's presser ...

Seriously trying to paint us as physically vulnerable with that line of questioning.
Against Brisbane?
There’s not a player on an AFL list that would be scared of the Lions. Who’s their enforcer, Zorko?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back