Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still amazed the Premiership piece that's $2500 has 2500 prints made.

The price is fine, The amount of copies is nuts.

I can't believe anyone would buy this piece, 2500 copies are way to much and they don't even have the Collingwood Nike guernsey which is even more amazing.

I think the price is insane for a piece of thin fabric masquerading as a jumper.

Is anyone else still waiting to receive orders from the Herald Sun shop? Placed a couple of hours after the siren but haven’t heard a peep from them since
Yep, still waiting. HS shop site is still down, but the Good Friday appeal one says to allow 28 days, plus potentially AusPost delays.

I'm still amazed the Premiership piece that's $2500 has 2500 prints made.

The price is fine, The amount of copies is nuts.

I can't believe anyone would buy this piece, 2500 copies are way to much and they don't even have the Collingwood Nike guernsey which is even more amazing.

Do you think they will have made item no. 2350 if they don’t get order 850?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you had the choice between the GF ball or the gold premiers ball, which would you go with? I managed to get the GF ball and I'm starting to lean towards just keeping that and cancelling the gold one, i still haven't received any notification that it'll be coming anytime soon.

I think I just associate the GF ball more with the day. The gold one is still great but after the fact. I normally see them cheaper at Rebel months later anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who likes whisky, I couldn't resist this purchase

NED-WHISKY-SWEET-16-WHISKY.png

Received the below regarding the book:

Thank you for placing an order with us to celebrate the 2023 Premiership.

Your order contains the Collingwood Forever: The epic story of Collingwood’s 2023 Premiership - Club Exclusive Hardback Book. Our supplier is providing us the books in two shipments, so we have updated the Expected Release Date to January on the product page as this is when the second shipment is due.

As your order was placed when it was listed as an early December release, your order will still be processing from the first shipment, which is still expected as early December. Once this product has arrived with us, we will ensure your entire order is dispatched in a timely manner in one shipment.

Thank you for your patience as we’re sure your excited to get your hands on your special premiers’ product. This message is for your information only, and there is no further action required on your part.

As always, thank you for the support. Go Pies!

AusPost have released a second coin/stamp set, limited to 1000. Different photo & a coloured AFL coin in this release. The first set limited to 3000 sold out quickly.

992532D5-56C3-4D88-9085-915AB9F44197.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back