Trades 2023 Round 2 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep… could put Bruhn fwd and put E on hollands and Bruhn and see how tomorrow’ goes

Not clear on how that works at this point of the season, would the idea be to trade in a non-playing player if they do well as an EMG? Feels like a waste.

Lol Geelong announce a debutant and then don’t select him.

To the horses ass thread

Tom Hanks Running GIF

Nah he's the sub - absolute bolter, so it's incredible he's even playing at all tbh. He'd be very happy to be sub

Round doesn’t really begin for me until Saturday. No players tommorow and two players Friday (Dunks, Ashcroft) but everyone has them.

Trading both Flanders and Bruhn a serious option for me. Can net Tom Green since I started Dunks in the middle to deck out the forward line. Would be

Bruhn > best available rook on any line. Chandler to F6
Flanders > Green via Dunks

Last edited:
What's Michalanney's JS like? Scored okay on the weekend in pretty trying conditions and I think I'd rather go down to him from Jones rather than to Constable if he's likely to stay in the side. Pick 17 so clearly talented. 12 touches, 4 marks.
Michaelanney was impressive in his debut. Very composed. Considering Adelaide's weak backline and Worrell being injured (probably the only competition), I reckon he'll be in the side for a while. He might be a slow burn cash cow though. Crows defenders (Butts and Murray) always score very low.

Trading both Flanders and Bruhn a serious option for me. Can net Tom Green since I started Dunks in the middle to deck out the forward line. Would be

Bruhn > best available rook on any line. Chandler to D6
Flanders > Green via Dunks
Must be nice to have Chandler D6…wish I had that DPP :(

My backline is grim as anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a few different options:

1. Out: Laird, Bruhn -> In: Da Goey, Daicos
2. Out: Laird, Cowan -> In: Daicos, Chandlar
3. Out: Dunkly, Cowan -> In: Daicos, Chandlar

I also have Sheed in my team who could use instead of Bruhn

Thoughts?
Why Laird and Dunkley are my two questions.....

Must be nice to have Chandler D6…wish I had that DPP :(

My backline is grim as anything
So is mine.. Ginbey at the 4 spot and 2 dud rooks on field

Going by need it would be Laird > Green and Bruhn > Young to sure up the defence. Last thing I want to do is trade Laird but had a look and saw we've been his bogey team lately then has Port where Drew hard tagged him last year. Not ideal for trying to save that avalanche of a price drop. Haven't ruled anything out yet

Not clear on how that works at this point of the season, would the idea be to trade in a non-playing player if they do well as an EMG? Feels like a waste.
no, its under the presumption that one or two of our rookies are dropped, and so will have the ability loophole

Bruhn named on a wing and Bowes named in the guts. Our team sheets mean nothing, but found that interesting
its scary, because parfitt was dropped, but he was a medi-sub, so in effect, geelong brought in bowes and took out stewart..... its kinda grim for bruhn, because thats an extra midfielder now..... looking more likely that bruhn needs to get out of my team

its scary, because parfitt was dropped, but he was a medi-sub, so in effect, geelong brought in bowes and took out stewart..... its kinda grim for bruhn, because thats an extra midfielder now..... looking more likely that bruhn needs to get out of my team

Can you loop him and trade to fix something else up this week? Wouldn't trust him on field outright but if he pulls an 80 out of his arse tomorrow night I'll feel like an idiot for turfing him.

That's where I sit with him. If you can't put the E on him and get the score I'd trade him

Can you loop him and trade to fix something else up this week? Wouldn't trust him on field outright but if he pulls an 80 out of his arse tomorrow night I'll feel like an idiot for turfing him.

That's where I sit with him. If you can't put the E on him and get the score I'd trade him
depends on rookies tomorrow, but problem with doing that is i dont have chandler. I could end up just getting in will phillips and chandler, and have 200k in bank for next week, and help my cash gen, rather than pray bruhn plays inside mid and doenst get screwed by scott

hrm - i need to make a decision tonight on which rookie to keep: Cowan vs McVee
neither set the world on fire.
McVee prob makes more cash short term, but cowan has better JS
help

hrm - i need to make a decision tonight on which rookie to keep: Cowan vs McVee
neither set the world on fire.
McVee prob makes more cash short term, but cowan has better JS
help
Cowan looked quite sore when subbed out (69 minutes TOG of 120). I'm a little surprised he's named, let alone at BP. He looked OK and you could argue 35 points could be 50+ with enough TOG. Or, does he come off again? I've traded him - helps me make Sheed into Brennan Cox (so far anyway)

Thoughts on: McGrath to Bowes (not sold on McGrath's role at all)
And long to pedlar?

Pedlar is the only rookie I really missed out on. And I had 0 cash coming into this round, so if I want pedlar, I need to do this trade or I go Cowan to pedlar?

And long to pedlar?

Pedlar is the only rookie I really missed out on. And I had 0 cash coming into this round, so if I want pedlar, I need to do this trade or I go Cowan to pedlar?
Hopefully you have Davey especially as Tippa could be in doubt. Has Perkins finally arrived?

And long to pedlar?

ive got McGrath and yes im not impressed...but Bombers have the suns this week. Im keeping him one more game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back