HB: M. Redman, J. Laverde, D. Heppell
C: S. Durham, A. Perkins, N. Martin
HF: J. Caldwell, P. Wright, N. Cox
F: M. Guelfi, K. Langford, B. Hobbs
FOLL: A. Phillips, D. Parish, Z. Merrett - C

I/C: W. Snelling, N. Hind, N. Bryan, J. Menzie
EMG: E. Tsatas, K. Baldwin, A. Davey Jnr, A. McDonald-Tipungwuti

In: J. Menzie
OUT: J. Ridley (Injured), J. Stringer (Injured)

Swans

B: D. Rampe, T. McCartin, H. Cunningham
HB: J. Lloyd, N. Blakey, O. Florent
C: B. Campbell, L. Parker, E. Gulden
HF: I. Heeney, L. McDonald, S. Wicks
F: T. Papley, L. Franklin, J. Amartey
FOLL: H. McLean, Ch.Warner, C. Mills - C

I/C: R. Fox, J. McInerney, J. Rowbottom, W. Hayward
EMG: R. Clarke, A. Francis, J. Buller, D. Stephens
In: None

I've vote for Stephens to be the sub

Umpires
Hayden Gavine (14), Ray Chamberlain (18), Jamie Broadbent (20), Craig Fleer (26)​

Match Centre:

Essendon v Swans - Round 20

Team Stats:
footywire

2023 round 20 teams stats.jpg

Callum Mills 150th game:
  • Marvel Stadium - it’s where the Swans co-captain has enjoyed his best win/loss ratio, with 11 wins from 16 games at 68.8%.
  • becomes the 72nd player to post 150 games for the Swans
  • Mills played his 50th AFL game at Marvel against the Bulldogs in Round 4, 2018
  • He will be the club’s 12th-youngest 150-gamer at 26 years 118 days – the youngest was Parker at 24 years 319 days
licensed-image

#AFLDonsSwans #ProudlySydney #GoBloods #GoSwans #Bloods

By 21 points

Gee it's quiet round here these days. Has a neutron bomb gone off? (Guess if it has, I might not get an answer.) I don't have anything to add because, really, I don't know jack s**t about football, but I sure enjoy reading other people's perspectives.
Just a neuron bomb for me (hungover).

If our form continues to build, we should win this. They're in a slump, Ridley out is pretty big, and although he's been off, no Stringer rules out him suddenly rediscovering his mojo.

We'll get smacked in the ruck again, but we did in the corresponding game last year and still got it forward more. Need to do better than 12.14 vs 15.5 though. Chad had a night out in that one, hopefully better for the run last week. Would like Buddy to terrorise the Dons again for the last time.

Swans by 30 in a dank night for Bomber fans. I may even get out of bed by the bounce (which will undoubtedly have to be recalled).

If Bombers try their crap uncontested marking game like they did last week against the Dogs, we will win comfortably.

If they decide to go straight and use their speed, itll be a much closer game.

We need to keep Mills on the wing and blanket Nic Martin. He is probably the next best winger behind Josh Daicos and Errol in the comp and does everything for the Bombers - defence and attack.

Swans by 16 and finals hopes are alive

Gee it's quiet round here these days. Has a neutron bomb gone off? (Guess if it has, I might not get an answer.) I don't have anything to add because, really, I don't know jack s**t about football, but I sure enjoy reading other people's perspectives.

Season 5 Scifi GIF by Amazon Prime Video

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to the game with football apathetic girlfriend. Has done her back. Probably not gonna be able to go now.

Hope those that can go enjoy Buddy's last Melbourne game

Was going to the game with football apathetic girlfriend. Has done her back. Probably not gonna be able to go now.

Hope those that can go enjoy Buddy's last Melbourne game

I swear our backs are so weak wrong turn on a angle bending down to pick up something can result in days of pain and discomfort.

i learned everything i know about football from bigfooty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back