Game Day 2024 Round 22 Swans v. Collingwood 9th August 7:40 PM @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does each and every player in our team recover from this horror stretch? There will be some in our team who you will be able to identify the beginning of the end of their respective career to this period of time.
The problem is the turnovers. Before the break we did not turn the ball over. But after the break we started turning the ball over regularly. We did not exhibit great disposal.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take back everything I said in the match thread.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Whats said in there should stay in there, thats like cheering at the pub imo

But Im glad I said nothing 😄

Okay even I was surprised that we completed the comeback...

Crowd was quiet as the dread almost kicked in but when the two last goals were kicked it sounded like over 100 decibels in the stadium for sure. And when someone took a contested mark in the last 2 minutes.

For you idiots that think the three prong forward line does not work. Have a look at tonight. Without McDonald, that forward line did not work. Not only that, the backline was not GHD most cohesive either as Logan doubted his ability to match his opponent, Cox. Farkkk. This is a stupid situation. We could have played Arnold or Hamling but we didn't. Arnold is looking more & more like a rugged lockdown defender.

But our stupid selection committee won't pick him

For you idiots that think the three prong forward line does not work. Have a look at tonight. Without McDonald, that forward line did not work. Not only that, the backline was not GHD most cohesive either as Logan doubted his ability to match his opponent, Cox. Farkkk. This is a stupid situation. We could have played Arnold or Hamling but we didn't. Arnold is looking more & more like a rugged lockdown defender.

The forward line also didn't work the last 5 weeks with 3 talls either

Arnold had a good game in the VFL today. If Melican is not right next week, I think he would be worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back