Game Day 2024 Round 22 Swans v. Collingwood 9th August 7:40 PM @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy ****. We were shit for most of the game and got a good run from the umpires but IDGAF.

What a ****ing win! Herculean from Heeney. Unbelievable.

That win goes an incredibly long way to locking up to 4

That quarter was the Sydney we missed, and is a joy to watch.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Shit period vs collingwood's shit season. I know who i'd take.

Always going to be an ugly game the way we'd been playing but hey we only needed to win by a 1pt. Good feeling vibes back..reset and we get to go again.

It’s damning.
The worst team in years.
We are not winning another game for the rest of the season.
The North win will be the last win for 2024.
That will make it 1 win from 11 matches once we’re out in straight sets.

Calling this sh!t out!!

Makes me hate forums like this ... be passionate/negative/etc in the heat of the moment, but this is Tiger/Pies fan BS. Would you spit on the coach if we did lose?

Remember, we are always the bloods.

Pies do not have a talented 22 overall but still have some very good players who were all pretty good tonight. So credit to the boys, they didn't give up.

The move of Parker late to the contest was pivotal. It was clear even when he was at FF he wanted to win. Not sure if it was tactical to keep him fresh but he invigorated our centre square for the last 10-15 minutes.

But all credit to Heeney. He was the match winner. Chad and Gulden also stepped up. These three guys need to know that if they fire, no one can stop us. Unfortunately the opposition knows this but our big 3 just have to find a way, like they eventually did tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My God. I was negative as I've ever been about this club throughout most of this game. I didn't think they had any chance, particularly early in the last qtr... I am so happy to be wrong. I am speechless! I did not expect that. We looked absolutely lost throughout most of the 2nd half.

Will this be the game that brings out confidence back? Or is it just a little fools gold? Time will tell, but geez I hope it's the former!

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back